what time do you have your shakes?

Minimin

Wants to Maintain Gd!!
have my first around now then second around three and last aeound seven eight

have my first around now then second around three and last aeound seven eight

I'm the same as you.... if I leave it too late i don't fit them in and feel dreadful. If i have them too early I'll be tempted to eat.

Just had my first now. I also make sure I have had minimum of 1 ltr of water before my first shake.

yeah im the same. like ive nearly got my first litre down, and im about to have my first one now, then the second at around 3 or 4 and then at about 7 or 8 my third one!...keeps evening snacking at bay!! x

Me too!
I used to have my first at about 9am and by 5pm i was having my last which meant i sat all night thinking about what i couldn't eat!!

I have 1 at 12pm 1 at 6pm and the last one between 9 & 10pm but sometimes the last shake is harder to get down.

yep me 2, drank 2 ltrs of water before 1st shake yest but only managed 1ltr so far today, :(

I was always told that it was not good drinking all that water in one go? I try and drink 1 ltr before 2nd shakes, 2nd ltr before 3 rd and last if i can manage in the eve.

oh ya i couldnt drink it all in 1 go, i keep a bottle on my desk and fill it to a litre each time so i can count them

oh ya i couldnt drink it all in 1 go, i keep a bottle on my desk and fill it to a litre each time so i can count them

Same here. Don't know how people manage a ltr or 2 before the first shake!

im the same as scamp with my shakes and drink loads of water and black coffee in day time xx good luck evey one 2day is my 2nd day

week one ...... 13st 1Lb

I usually have my first shake around 7.15am, second one at around 1pm and the third around 6pm plus water and black coffee inbetween. I find that this works for me.

First shake is about 7.15, second one around 1ish and the third could be anytime between 6-8pm. I drink around 1 1/2 litres of water at work and maybe a coffee and then at least another 2-3 pints of fizzy water in the evenings.

im the same as scamp with my shakes and drink loads of water and black coffee in day time xx good luck evey one 2day is my 2nd day

week one ...... 13st 1Lb

Can i just ask what you change from SW to LT? I'm thinking of doing SW when I finish LT.

Ive drank about 4 litres of water today already!! lol whoops!

I have my first shake at 12.30 and gonna have my next at 5.30 and then probably have my last at about 9!

Back