What time do you have yours?

Miss_B

Hi all,

Just wondering what time do you all have your shakes / bars?
I was thinking of taking mine at 11:30am, 4 ish then 7:30pm. Thinking the morning will be the worst for me as I love my breakfast !

Cass xx

I tend to have my first one when I get hungry (8/9 am at work) then 12 then about 4.30

I have my first one at about ten, second at about half one and the last one at about 8 as I get hungrier in the evenings....

Hi Cass,

To start with I was having 1 around 1.30pm, 1 around 5.30 and 1 around 8.30 but since discovering the muffins i have a muffin at 2pm with half a hot tetra over it, and then the same at 6pm. and thats all 3 packs gone!!
In the morning if u find it difficult just down the water it really helps!!
x

i had my first one this morning at about 11 i think it was
gonna hold on as long as i can now

Lol!

i was going to ask this question today. Started CD this morning.

I think once you get into ketosis though the mornings should be much easier.

Loopy!

I have mine at 10.30-11 ish when I am at work. The next one about 3-4 ish, and the third one between 6 to 7. It varies as depends how busy my day has been.

Hi Cass,
I have mine at about the same times as you're suggesting.
If I get hungry in between, water seems to do the trick.

I take my first one between 11 and 12 whenever I start to feel really hungry, then about 3-4 ish for the second one and between 7-8 for the last one :)

I drink loads of water in the mornings.....

I have 1 around 8am if I am working that day, the next at around 3pm and the 3rd around 6pm when the kids are having their tea. If I'm not working I hold on as long as poss and usually have the 1st one around 10 if I can.

Hi I have my 1st at 12.30 2nd at 5.30 and 3rd at about 9/10 oclock it siuts me fine

Hi Cass,

To start with I was having 1 around 1.30pm, 1 around 5.30 and 1 around 8.30 but since discovering the muffins i have a muffin at 2pm with half a hot tetra over it, and then the same at 6pm. and thats all 3 packs gone!!
In the morning if u find it difficult just down the water it really helps!!
x

how do you make the muffins? that sounds so tasty it shouldnt be allowed! do they taste like real muffins too?

xxx

Hi there! Thanks for this thread, as I am finding the timing pretty tricky. I have been having a shake at 7.30 before I leave for work, a bar a midday (lunch hour 12 -1 pm) and then by the time I am home at 4.30 I HAVE to have my soup!

Maybe if I start later, perhaps a shake during morning break (10am), or even at mid day, I will last out a bit better in the evening!

Great thread, as I said! Well done & thanks!

Back