What time do you shake??

staceylou18

Im just wanting to get a general feel as to when yous have your shakes.. I.e. for breakfast or lunch etc. I generally have mine in the morn and at lunch. But was wondering if I switched them about would it increase weightloss I.e. maybe one for breakfast and one for.dinner instead.???

Hi, I usually have my morning shake about 6.30am, then have a snack around 10.30/11.00 and my lunch shake at 1.30. I don't know if switching them about would make a difference, I like doing it this way though as I like to have a nice dinner to look forward to after work :) xx

I have one at 9 ish, snacks through out day, shake at 3 pm cooked tea at 6 ish
Some times I have lunch and snacks in evening

My routine is similar to yours and I suppose yous are right having dinner instead of shakes gives yous something to look forward to. Im in my first week so still new to me all. Did yous have a good result in your very first week???

Yes my first week I lost 8 lb, I am convinced I get a much better weight loss if I don't eat bread, one of the reasons I like SF because cutting out bread is so easy x

No I don't bother with those, my 3 100 cal snacs are generally milk for tea and coffee and fruit x

I have a shake either for breakfast then a snack mid morning or the other way round, same with lunch and mid afternoon. I have my meal at tea time and another snack afterwards.

Snack - 7/8 (usually a b'fast bar)
Shake - 11/12
Snack 2 ish ( WW soup and a crispbread)
Shake 4.30 ish
Evening meal - 6.30
Snack - anytime after i fancy it really!

I have my first brekkie shake at about 9.30
then have a snack about 12
shake at 2/3 ish then banana about 4
then my evening meal at 8 when i get in from work
i have been doing it since tuesday and i have lost 5lb

I decided to spice it up since I wasnt working work this weekend and have time to actually have a proper lunch. So went for shake for breakfast, 600 cal lunch, and having a shake later on today..i treated myself to sf heavenly choc delight snack bar, and if you love oreos you will love them...delish x

I have my meal at lunch because I was finding waiting in my hubz to get home from work then having dinner was meaning I was eating too late at night. Since swapping to shakes breakfast and dinner I have lost more weight weekly :)

After experimenting yesterday I think im gonna av them morn and lunch because last night I was ravenous and had to have a snack before bed .

Back