What time does everyone have their shakes?

mumto4

I am aiming to have one at about 9am, one at 2pm and one at 6-7pm. Is this doable?

Yeah of course its do-able :) You have to find a routine that works for you and your schedule. Me and my boyfriend both differ on the times we have our shakes but that's because our working day is different. If you do that for a few days and don't think it's right for you then play around with it a bit.

Personally I wait until I feel I need a shake. I started off having them too early and felt really hungry during the day. So I usually have one about 11am when a mild hunger pang creeps in. I then won't have another one till around 3pm and then again at 7pm. It fits in with me as I wouldn't normally have dinner till around 7pm anyway. But sometimes I forget to have my second shake and just have it when I remember!

Good luck to finding what works! What you have suggested seems absolutely fine to me :) xxxx

I have them about those times.... i try to still stick to 'meal times' I fill up on water and tea the rest of the times!!!! x

Being a guy, we get two shakes .... I have the first at 12 noon and the 2nd at 8pm .... got into that routine and it seems to work for me.

Back