What time does everyone have their shakes?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by mumto4, 3 October 2011 Social URL.

1. mumto4

mumto4 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.5lb(5.79%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    I am aiming to have one at about 9am, one at 2pm and one at 6-7pm. Is this doable?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emma-Jayne

Emma-Jayne Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(26.9%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yeah of course its do-able :) You have to find a routine that works for you and your schedule. Me and my boyfriend both differ on the times we have our shakes but that's because our working day is different. If you do that for a few days and don't think it's right for you then play around with it a bit.

Personally I wait until I feel I need a shake. I started off having them too early and felt really hungry during the day. So I usually have one about 11am when a mild hunger pang creeps in. I then won't have another one till around 3pm and then again at 7pm. It fits in with me as I wouldn't normally have dinner till around 7pm anyway. But sometimes I forget to have my second shake and just have it when I remember!

Good luck to finding what works! What you have suggested seems absolutely fine to me :) xxxx

4. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    I have them about those times.... i try to still stick to 'meal times' I fill up on water and tea the rest of the times!!!! x

5. mancitymark

mancitymark Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(18.18%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Being a guy, we get two shakes .... I have the first at 12 noon and the 2nd at 8pm .... got into that routine and it seems to work for me.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.