What time of the day do you weigh yourself?

hobnobsmummy

Silver Member
I usually do it after getting up and having a wee lol.
But then most Slimming clubs are of an evening (some do mornings).
So I am just curious to know if you stick to the same time of day when you weigh yourself each time, or do you just go by the day itself?

As soon as I am up & had a wee every Saturday, almost jump out of bed with the excitement rofl!!!!

I also always see the Doc/Nurse for my 4 weekly weigh in first thing cos I can gain between 3 & 4lb a day

At home first thing in the morning after going to the loo and try to stick to a Monday but if I'm at the OH's it slips to a Tuesday. Dr WI is always in the afternoon as they don't do morning appointments - the main thing for me is consistency so as long as Dr WI is always pm I don't mind.

Morning for me, first thing after a wee. Not sure about the jumping out of bed with excitement but I'm working on it. I am a serial scale hopper anyway but only take Fridays as my official one.

KB

Morning for me, first thing after a wee. Not sure about the jumping out of bed with excitement but I'm working on it. I am a serial scale hopper anyway but only take Fridays as my official one.

KB

I used to dread it though Kitty so now I don't I am desperate to get on them - strange I know x

Tuesday morning after a wee, totally starkers :) docs weigh in is on Wednesday morning but she objects to the starkers bit :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Every 2 weeks at docs, usually appointment first thing, so have a cup of tea and breakfast when I get back. Also weigh in at home on the wii fit every few days to see how I'm doing, that's first thing in the morning too.

Back