What time?

dablaksista

Silver Member
For all those that attend weekly meetings, what time do u stop eatin on wi day n wat sorta food you eat

I stop all food and liquids after 2 (my wi is at 6), but I always make sure to have a drink straight after wi so I'm not dehydrating myself too much.

As long as you eat similar foods every wi day it shouldn't matter. Normally I have porridge for breakfast, and lunch (sounds extreme but I do love porridge and its handy to make) so that i've had the same weight in me. And I try not to have a big fat heavy meal in the evening coming up to a wi too.

Some people like to have their weeklies used up nice and early in the week (I use mine all after my wi lol)

At the end of the day your body isn't going to be the same every week, especially if you are a woman, but I think that helps a little :)

i tend to have the same foods every wi day.

poached egg whites and bacon for brekkie and either fish or a salad for lunch.
i stop drinking after my lunch except for sips of water.
i do the same each week then i know there will be no discrepancies because of food and drink.

I am quite lucky as my weigh in is at 10am, so I tend to have my breakfast during the meeting.

I know its not good, but I normally dont have breakfast till 9.30 anyway, so half an hour wont make much difference.

I never have breakfast until around 11am. I am up from around 8am everymorning but by the time i get my child to school and go for a walk it's after 10.30 when i get home again.

this suits me but i don't know if it's the best thing to do. i still have three meals a day and plenty (if not too many) snacks in between.

I'm naughty, I'll have my breakfast (most often an apple and yoghurt, or grapes) at about 11am-12pm and then nothing at all until WI at 6. I'll drink plenty up until about 2, then only small sips after that. Occasionally I'll eat something small for lunch, like an ice lolly, an apple and some ham slices. I never have a big heavy meal the day before WI either..

It sounds a bit obsessive written down, but I know just how much my body reacts to food etc, I just tend to cut it out. I wouldn't advise it though, it's just food never sits with me well at the best of times!

I never have breakfast until around 11am. I am up from around 8am everymorning but by the time i get my child to school and go for a walk it's after 10.30 when i get home again.

this suits me but i don't know if it's the best thing to do. i still have three meals a day and plenty (if not too many) snacks in between.

It's better to get your metabolism going as soon as you can... so 11 is better than waiting until 1 or 2 and just having lunch. Everyone has their own circumstances and you're definitely doing as much as you can within yours. Could you even grab an apple/banana or something small to take with you for your walk?

I dunno how people cope with kids on a diet... I'm bad enough on my own LOL

Thanks guys! Can always rely on u guys for ideas!

I like the idea of not having a heavy dinner the night before. Hmmm, might treat myself after wi on Tuesday's ( if I do well!)

Back