what to do if no product???!!

clairegoodall

I have a catastrophe....
My CDC is stuck in San Diego because of the nasty volcanic ash stuff...
I was due my 1st WI on wednesday (day 10 as she is on hols) and it is now looking like she is not going to be back in time even for that! (she was due back last Friday).
WHAT do I do? My product runs out Wed evening and then what....
Can I use slim fast or something until she gets back?
any suggestions gratefully received as I have been 99.99% SS for 8 days now - fully ketotic and loving the fact that my scales suggest an 8lb loss so far (although not my CDC scales - and we know how they can differ!!) and don't want to muck things up at all....:(
thanks lovelies..
Claire

Yes.. Id do the same.. it'd be a shame to stop now in the first week as well. xx

hope you can find another CDC to buy some products off.

I am in the same boat - My cdc is stuck in Turkey, but I have the added problem of being in Germany (forces) and not having anyone else to ring up and ask for help from! I have enough stuff for a few more days but if needs be I will have to come off plan and try my best to have sensible low carb options.
Apparently slim fast is no good as it has too many carbs. That was what I was told when I asked the same question on here a couple of days ago. xxx

Thanks everyone - I am trying to get hold of another CDC in my area.
The other option I thought of was Porridge (made with water) for breakfast then 2 cup-a-soups, but take multi vitamins as well to cover that stuff? very little carbs.

Back