What to do with Christmas chocolate

Sio

I have so many boxes of sweets and chocolates I don't know what to do with them. Hubby doesn't have a sweet tooth and there are only a few of us in the office at work where everyone brings them in in January. Someone said about charity, but do they take edible things? They're all still sealed?

if it's tins of roses or wrapped sweets.. open up the tins or boxes, pour them into a carrier bag, take them to work and plonk them on a table and say help yourselves, turn around and walk away.. don't look back

if it's tins of roses or wrapped sweets.. open up the tins or boxes, pour them into a carrier bag, take them to work and plonk them on a table and say help yourselves, turn around and walk away.. don't look back
people do this at my work and its putting more temptation in my way although better as its shared between many it's still not fair lol

You could take them to your local church or homeless shelter as people have said. or if you have children you could give a box to school... i'm sure the teachers will appreciate a box in the staff room

Back