What to do?

Tash0088

Hi all!

Some advice needed please!

I've been doing lighter life for almost 3 months now and I really enjoy it. I'm just over halfway through at the moment, I have about 2 1/2 stone left to lose. Anyways, as much as I enjoy LL, I certainly don't enjoy how much it costs me each week! I heard about slim & save after I started LL and now I'm thinking of making the switch, for a start, it's much better value for money and the meals look lovely!
The problem is, I don't know how to get out of LL now. I really like the councillor which makes it feel really difficult to make the break! I know I shouldn't have to feel tied but I kinda do.

Has anyone else been in a similar situation? Should I just not turn up to the next group session? I would feel a bit mean doing that!

How about emailing her?

How about emailing her?

This is what I'd do :) in fact I text my CWP consultant, and said thanks for all the support, it wasn't anything personal but I'm switching over, she texts me back saying, shame but wished me luck :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys, that is definitely the kindest way to do it. I'm kinda worried that she will try and talk me out of it or be unsupportive, but you never know, she might be really good about it.
I've still got a couple of weeks sessions already paid for so I'll wait until they run out. And then I'll be ordering some slim & save!

I'm sure she'll be fine, she's got to stay professional as she represents LL, so she can't give you a lecture about it :)

A good counselor on any diet will be supportive of you, even if that means they have to be supportive of you moving elsewhere. If they aren't supportive then they weren't a great counselor in the first place.

Back