What to do :/

*_*cupcake*_*

Silver Member
Hi everyone...yes it's me again lol
i go on holiday on the 14th sept which is 10 weeks on Saturday!

I am currently 14st 6lbs ish...I didnt weigh in last week.

I have been healthy eating and started walking/jogging which seemed to be going okay until Friday when I had Chinese and can't get back on it!!

I've seen how many pp I've had today so far with my breakfast, lunch and snacks I've had 14pp leaving 19 remaining.

I'm unsure whether to carry on just trying to healthy eat or do ww as by the looks of it I'm being within my pp when Im being good anyway.
I also joined the gym and going for my induction tonight :) I'm looking forward to it.

If I exercise around 3/4 times a week and eat roughly 34pp how much do you lovely people think I could lose by the 14th sept?!?
Any replies would be appreciated :)
Xx

We're both on roughly the same amount of points (I have 33) and I go to the gym twice a week, Zumba once a week and walk every day and I lose 2lbs on a good week on average.

WW say a healthy loss is between 0.5lbs to 2lbs a week.

Hi everyone...yes it's me again lol
i go on holiday on the 14th sept which is 10 weeks on Saturday!

I am currently 14st 6lbs ish...I didnt weigh in last week.

I have been healthy eating and started walking/jogging which seemed to be going okay until Friday when I had Chinese and can't get back on it!!

I've seen how many pp I've had today so far with my breakfast, lunch and snacks I've had 14pp leaving 19 remaining.

I'm unsure whether to carry on just trying to healthy eat or do ww as by the looks of it I'm being within my pp when Im being good anyway.
I also joined the gym and going for my induction tonight :) I'm looking forward to it.

If I exercise around 3/4 times a week and eat roughly 34pp how much do you lovely people think I could lose by the 14th sept?!?
Any replies would be appreciated :)
Xx

Welcome Sweetie :) I do not have that much to lose and I managed an average of 1.5lbs per week for 6 weeks, going by my average you could lose 15lbs in 10weeks? X

Thank you for your replies :)
Had a vegetable stir fry with chicken and a ww sweet and sour sauce.
Think ive done pretty well with food today and its given me the push to carry on! Especially after browsing in the shops after my induction at the gym and wishing I had the body for all the nice clothes :( x

Thank you for your replies :)
Had a vegetable stir fry with chicken and a ww sweet and sour sauce.
Think ive done pretty well with food today and its given me the push to carry on! Especially after browsing in the shops after my induction at the gym and wishing I had the body for all the nice clothes :( x

Are u just going to carry on with Healthy Eating Sweetie? X

Hmm yeah I think so for now unless I feel I need more structure, ill try keep a rough eye on pp like for instance I checked today and I had 8pp left but don't feel the need to eat them but if I were doing ww I would know I had the pp left and think hmmm I could have some nice food with that lol x

Hmm yeah I think so for now unless I feel I need more structure, ill try keep a rough eye on pp like for instance I checked today and I had 8pp left but don't feel the need to eat them but if I were doing ww I would know I had the pp left and think hmmm I could have some nice food with that lol x

8pp would indeed be something very yummy!!! I think that's the only problem with PP, they tell u to eat your allowance and I really don't want to eat when I'm not hungry,that's how I got into this mess in the first place!!!x

That made me laugh lol I know it's so true though. Like I send I tend to think hmmm 8pp a choc or some cake or crisps but I didn't instead I went bed and didn't have anything as I knew I didn't have to eat.
Feel fantastic this morning though not bloated and horrible like I have done the last 5 days or so.
I'm going camping on the 20th and hoping to stay reasonably good! Tbh I have IBS so I won't be wanting to binge as ill be running to the toilet 5 times in the night and I really cba with that lol
It's nice to come on here and get support even though I'm not properly doing ww :) x

That made me laugh lol I know it's so true though. Like I send I tend to think hmmm 8pp a choc or some cake or crisps but I didn't instead I went bed and didn't have anything as I knew I didn't have to eat.
Feel fantastic this morning though not bloated and horrible like I have done the last 5 days or so.
I'm going camping on the 20th and hoping to stay reasonably good! Tbh I have IBS so I won't be wanting to binge as ill be running to the toilet 5 times in the night and I really cba with that lol
It's nice to come on here and get support even though I'm not properly doing ww :) x

We are all here for you Sweetie, I have ibs too but the blocking up one so know your pain :-( x

Thank you so much :)

Yeah it sucks doesn't it :( ahh well I guess it should stop me from my temptations lol x

I think you'll do just fine, you're in the right mindset, how are u doing today? X

Thank you :)

Today I've had:
Branflakes with skimmed milk
Slice of med wm toast at work

Special K moments

3x ryvita with slice ham and extra light cheese triangle
Mullerlight
Grapes

Little bite of chicken breast with cranberry mayo at work and a bite of lasagne.

That's it so far just on way home and think ill be having chicken stir fry like last night with ww sweet and sour sauce!
I'm starving right now though lol x

Hope u got home ok and cooked your yummy din dins. X

No just chicken :/ that may be why I'm hungry. I may have some cereal or something. X

In Sainsbury's they do Fresh Rice Noodles, u can have 150g for 5pp, really filling and a lot less PP than Egg Noodles. X

Hmm I may have a look for some of those then :) little more filling! I've had some grapes and a mullerlight and feeling okay now :) x

Thanks for subscribing chick x

Hmm I may have a look for some of those then :) little more filling! I've had some grapes and a mullerlight and feeling okay now :) x

Thanks for subscribing chick x

In our Sainsbury's they do a Meal Deal....The Noodles, Sauce and Veg for £3, it does me two meals as I just add the Protein.x

Back