What to expect

there seems to be some confusion here and hopefully a cdc will be along soon to clear it all up.

SS has recently changed so that new clients can have an amount of milk, how much i dont know?

you can have zero calorie drinks but what the book doesnt say is that you cant have ones with citric acid in which diet coke does. you can have coke zero. m+s diet coke does not have citric acid in and there are lots of others too you just need to keep an eye out for it.

For some people zero calorie drinks make them more hungary so do be careful.

Hopefully a cdc can go through it all with you in more detail soon, but it still sounds like your one is not doing the best job

good luck hun x

Hi BigJ

It seems to me that your CDC has put you on the Sole Source plus programme which is either 4 packs and 200ml of skimmed milk or 3 packs and a 200cal protein meal. Did she give you any literature to go with it as it was only made available to order from today? Did she give you a choice??

She should have weighed and measured you though, so have a chat with her and get things straight.

Hope things get resolved.

Hi BigJ

It seems to me that your CDC has put you on the Sole Source plus programme which is either 4 packs and 200ml of skimmed milk or 3 packs and a 200cal protein meal. Did she give you any literature to go with it as it was only made available to order from today? Did she give you a choice??

She should have weighed and measured you though, so have a chat with her and get things straight.

Hope things get resolved.

Hi Superma

I did get a booklet, its called 'The Cambridge Sole Source Programme' showing the 6 steps. I didnt get a choice, just the booklet .
I got on the scales this morning and have lost 2 pounds but honestly, I have nearly given up today. I've spoken to my CDC today and she has told me to drink more water. Having had 3.5 today already, I honestly don't think I can, I have been really hungry again today and gave in this afternoon, had a shape yoghurt with lots of water.
Thanx for your advice.
Bigj:eek:

Back