what to expect ?

mini~mimms

hi everyone i hope you are all keeping well im off to doctors tomorrow to get my form signed can you tell me what to expect do they just look at your records or do they do tests? the reason im asking is because my doctor is on holiday so im seeing someone else not that it should make a difference as im not on any medication and once starting ll how soon did any of you start to do work out at the gym ? im giving myself 3weeks is that about right ?and also what food with carbs should i keep away from now? im going to have chineese saturday night i no i should`nt but i really fancey it:eek:

Hi

I havent started yet but went to the Doctors last week and he was ok, he took my blood pressure, weighed and measure me and I talked to me about why I have put on weight etc etc. He isnt keen on LCD but he agreed to sign the form. It cost me £9.50 and that was that. Just waiting to hear about my start date, I want to phone the lady but scared she is gonna get annoyed with me!!!

thanks for the reply emz if i was you i would fone your ll counsellor im sure she would`nt mind pluss it shows how eager you are to get started keep us up dated im sure your class will start soon

Hi

I havent started yet but went to the Doctors last week and he was ok, he took my blood pressure, weighed and measure me and I talked to me about why I have put on weight etc etc. He isnt keen on LCD but he agreed to sign the form. It cost me £9.50 and that was that. Just waiting to hear about my start date, I want to phone the lady but scared she is gonna get annoyed with me!!!

In order for us to start the class our LLC required us to drop off the medical form first - and that reserved our place.

It might be worth a call to her to find out what is the next step.

Don;t worry about calling - thats what she is there for, and she will make a lot of money off of you, so you are entitled to know whats up!! :)

Good luck!
x

I have just called her but got answer machine so left her a message. I would just like to know that she got the medical form in the post and if she had any idea when I would be getting started. I'm so impatient but if I just had a date to focus on it would be great. Im really keen to get started I feel like my belly is ready to pop!!! I think reading all your stories is making me want to get involved. Hopefully hear from her soon!

Hi Emski
I had to wait to start too. I think the reason is the LLC waits until they have enough new people to make a group viable. I was fired up and ready to start last January and had to wait until mid Feb
before the first session.
Don't lose your enthusiasm - it's worth the wait. Everyone on this forum is very supportive.
Good luck.:character00254:

thanks for info well i went to doctors tday and got my form signed with NO charge:D then i took my form over to my cousellor and popped it through her letterbox so roll on monday ....

thanks for info well i went to doctors tday and got my form signed with NO charge:D then i took my form over to my cousellor and popped it through her letterbox so roll on monday ....

Lucky you - my doctor said that whenever they had to put a surgery stamp on something, they 'weren't allowed' to do it on NHS time so he would have to charge me privately!! Then he said it would be £30 and when I protested he quickly dropped the price to £15 - cowboy or what lol!!

im really shocked your doctor can change his mind about the price sweety but well done for protesting it lol !

well i have just recieved a call from my llc and my form is through and we are all set to start monday :D( can`t wait lol )woooohooo

If you think £30 is bad!! I had to pay £95 to get my form signed!! I was so desperate though that I paid it !! I quickly left their practice though cos I was very upset by it!!!! :( Still LL is the best thing I've ever done so I'm not bitter (not now anyway lol) :D

well done on getting it signed xxx bet ya cant wait for mon

Back