what to have ???

On a green day you could have a jacket with beans and cheese - remember to ask for no butter and the cheese on the side so you can guestimate at 28g and have it as a HEX a

On a red day you could have gammon and pineapple or a steak- ask to grill the meat without oil and swap the chips for a side salad and small jacket (1 HEX B)

Lamb shanks are also free on red days, just add a couple of syns for gravy and swap the mash for jacket spud (HEX B)

If you fancy a pudding, and were good as per above ;-) you could have:
Banana split for 12.5 syns (banana free, ice cream 5.5 per scoop, sauce 1.5 per tablespoon)

Don't feel embarressed about asking to modify things on the menu as per above- I do this all the time now and all staff are fine with it!

xxx

thanks so much love for your help, was going round in circles trying to decide what to have !! Your right about not being scared to ask to change things on a menu, i still feel like im putting people out! !! xx

You're welcome!
I used to feel like I was being a pain too, but don't care anymore- most staff are lovely- if I feel embaressed I tell lies e.g.I am diabetic so need sugar free syrup or I am laxtose intolerant so can't have dairy- lol

You are paying for it, so might as well get it how you like it

Good luck, mate
x

Back