• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

what to have??

I had a take away the other day from the kebab shop (shock horror). There is a very good place in Canterbury that delivers. I had a large chicken shish kebab (tender pieces of chicken breast marinated and chargrilled) minus the pitta bread (suppose you could have a HEXb Asda one if you really wanted) and LOADS of salad. It was DELICIOUS!!!! I was full and it was really tasty. Apparently they only marinate in herbs and garlic with lemon (no oil). Lamb shish is also a good option, with chargrilled pieces of lamb.

oh thank you. My hubby loves kebabs so that would be a good option, but how many syns would it be dyou think? i really love coleslaw with kebabs so how much would it come to?? x

If you just have the meat and salad it shouldn't be any syns - assuming you will be on an original day. If you have the pitta and coleslaw you would have to syn it I think. Also, it would be shish kebab, not doner. x

MrsBabyCakes

Naughty Fridge Picker
S: 17st9lb C: 17st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 40.6 Loss: 0st3lb(1.21%)
Shish kebab, is a brill option because like you said its griddled and not marinated in oil and lovely with a salad, and you could always make your own coleslaw rather than have theirs. I know that their red cabbage is made with vinegar and oilve oil with salt as I used to work in one lol. So although most of their salad is free, not all of it is.