1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

What to make with beef mince

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Panni, 26 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Panni

Panni Well-Known Member

I think i have been having spag bol a bit to often, was just about to go to the kitchen and cook some and i just felt so sick and bored of it.
    Anyone have nay good suggestion what to make of beef mince to get a bit of variation?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Voluptuous

Voluptuous Well-Known Member

Chilli con carne, keema curry, beef burgers, meatballs, cottage pie.
    We eat loads of mince in this house lol. X

4. abisaurus

abisaurus Well-Known Member

The above are what I would tend to suggest or you could make burgers, meatloaf, SW kebab meat. My favourite is chilli, I always add a couple small squares of dark chocolate, it makes the WORLD of difference, gives it a lovely rich flavour (and negligible syns when you divide it between the 6-8 portions I usually get out of my big pan)

5. Welshsparkle

Welshsparkle Well-Known Member

Babybel burgers are great, also meatballs, cottage pie, spag bol, fake away doner :) x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

6. Panni

Panni Well-Known Member

Might give that a go, sounds a bit odd but very tempting :)

7. Berryred

Berryred Well-Known Member

Agree to chilli with dark chocolate!

We love tacos (3 syns each) filled with chilli here!

8. Panni

Panni Well-Known Member

im not a big fan of cheese, but babybel burgers might be something for the hubby, got a link to a recipe?

funny enough after me moping after a while i went to the kitchen to cook some Italian meatballs in tomato sauce and pasta, took my bowl out and went to the fridge to get the mince. was looking for 5 minutes before i realized i actually forgot to take it out of freezer evening before, so ended up eating 4 bananas and a pack of space raiders lol. will be making the meatballs today instead :)