What to order for kfc??

Could u maybe order the chicken n take the skin off?!

Their website says they do 3 types of salad but only one is with grilled chicken (not fried) that the grilled BBQ rancher salad. I'd go for that, can't get the syns up online but if you have it with no dressing then it would just be whatever the marinade is make a guess? Say 5.5 (that's how much 1/2 a nandos chicken is?)

Is it really necessarily to have something from KFC? maybe you can shift to any other food? I do not even know what to advice....Maybe the only thing is that salad Chamcat wrote about..

But the chicken is fried in oil isn't it. Why is the best food so bad for you :( xxx

Because it isn't the best food?

I have to confess I have never had it - wouldn't even if they paid me - but even their own adverts don't pretend it is anything other than junk food.

I dont really think theres much you can have from KFC, although the chicken strips are not BAD. i usually get them if my boyfriend forces me to go KFC with him (he loves it) i cant remember how much they are, but i allow 15 syns a day, and i dont go over that! If fast food is something you love, mcdonalds is probably the best of them all - even though none of them are good - a cheeseburger is a good option!

crispy strips are 3 syns each I think if you then add beans and a diet pepsi which are both free it should be okay :)

or you could try making your own, there's a recipe for making your own kfc chicken on here.

Think I might try one of those rice boxes next week.. everyone always gets fish and chips at rehearsal so that might help prevent my food envy!!

Rice boxes are lovely and very filling!!!!

However I had a treat last week and went to kfc with the hubby and ordered a zinger tower burger!!!! :eek: I did have a Diet Pepsi and didn't eat my fries but still... It was a lovely treat and I thoroughly enjoyed it. My guilty pleasure.

The rice boxes are delicious! Most kfc now only do the original or zinger chicken so it's shot up to 10.5 syns but still the best option id say! Teamed with beans and a corn on the cob and Diet Pepsi it's a delight

Back