What to order?!

chlofaith

Hi

I'm ordering today and wondered if anybody had any suggestions about what I should order first time round?

I'm not a soup fan personally? I do like both bars and the shakes though, oh and the porridge is yummy too. I find the carbona salty but still a nice change when you fancy something savoury! x

Thanks! I'm worried i'll struggle! How have you found it? x

It's a bit of trial and error I'm afraid, it's impossible to account for other people's tastes and dislikes. I for example like all the soups and am not so keen on certain shakes that many others love. So whatever you get, just stick with it, don't expect them to taste like the real deal, they are meant to be a replacement and take some getting used to.
Just give it a fair try and take it from there :)

Soups generally make most ppl gag there r a few that like still though. Some think the bars taste of cardboard which they prob do but u get used to them and they r very portable and discrete so not many pesky questions from work colleagues. The shakes r generally well tolerated...ppl also seem to like the porridge. Carbonara is an ok and is good for variety as it tastes different from the other stuffs Trying different packs and deciding what u like is the way forward...good luck.

And your taste buds change along the way, so things you didn't like initially, get a little better along the way! I couldn't stand choc shakes, but I now have these hot and quite look forward to them! x

I agree, the bars are great for convenience and I love the choc orange one. I wasn't keen on the nut one at first but it's grown on me. I don't like the soups, they are really creamy but you might enjoy that :) but I see you posted 10 hours ago so you might have already chosen! Good luck with your journey!!

Thank you! Yes I've already chosen! Just picked a few of everything an if I don't like something I just wont order again! Figured that was the only way to do it. :) Just waiting for it all to come now....... How long does it usually take? I'm giddy :) x

It's really quick usually next day if you order early enough. I ordered some Wednesday after the cut off and it came lunch time today. I love that they send you emails and texts as well with the time it will arrive!

Hi, I'm thinking of getting the 4 week mixed bumper pack as they are on promotion at the minute. Do they always run promotions like this?

The pack's are always money off as standard, I've never seen them full price. They do send a lot of email offers as well to be honest I seem to get one a week or thereabouts!!

The pack's are always money off as standard, I've never seen them full price. They do send a lot of email offers as well to be honest I seem to get one a week or thereabouts!!

Thanks smidge87! I thought it was good value for money. It's cheaper than one week pack. So I might as well have the 4 week bumper pack! :)

Hiya- I'm new! Bought the 2 week pack with a ******* voucher for £37! Bargain! Due to start it today. I am yet to have my first 'meal' as I am working on a late today and want to space them out well so I don't get hungry. I have soups, shakes, porridge and pasta. Wish I had some bars too as everyone seems to like those!

i am very worried about the shakes...I am not sure if anyone has tried the biggest loser shakes but it made me retch so bad I couldn't finish it :cry:

Hiya- I'm new! Bought the 2 week pack with a ******* voucher for £37! Bargain! Due to start it today. I am yet to have my first 'meal' as I am working on a late today and want to space them out well so I don't get hungry. I have soups, shakes, porridge and pasta. Wish I had some bars too as everyone seems to like those!

i am very worried about the shakes...I am not sure if anyone has tried the biggest loser shakes but it made me retch so bad I couldn't finish it :cry:

Hi Venus_in_furs, that's a brilliant price!! Let me know how the porridge & pasta tastes like!!

If u fancy bars get some tesco ultra slim bars. They can be substituted for exante bars they don't affect the weight loss and most ppl agree that they r nicer than the exante ones. My last pack from exante was 50 shakes and I have got my bars from tesco:)

Thanks Determinationiskey :) I will definitely check those out!! Will be so good to have some form of solid food at some stage!!! I have awful willpower!! X

I've been doing Exante on and off since January and have just stuck to the shakes...chocolate are my favourite, I just literally down them daily. The bars I found horrid, after a few bites I couldn't force anymore down my throat!
Just remember nothing is going to taste amazing but if you stick to eat you get great results!

image-4180114601.jpg

Back