What to order?!

I lost 2 and a half stone but have not done it for 6 weeks and put half a stone bank on as I have been to weddings, on holiday and eating and drinking whatever I fancy. Back on it as of today, first target is a stone off then ill go from there!

Hi Venus_in_furs, that's a brilliant price!! Let me know how the porridge & pasta tastes like!!

Oh wow....the porridge is the worst thing I have ever eaten...well, it's up there in the top 10 worst things I've ever had in my mouth (that's saying a lot!!) I couldn't even manage half. I didnt want to give up on the diet so I went straight out and replaced my porridge with some tescos own low carb meal bars, as you can eat them on exante diet too. Fingers crossed those are better haha!

The Exante porridge packs are the only things I miss. I absolutely loved them

I wish I liked the porridge- I tried but I gagged too much- just not my type of flavour. I have some tescos ultra slim bars to replace my porridge with and they are very tasty!

Hi all,

I keep hearing how people just can't stand certain products. Thank goodness I'm easy with food and just manage to stomach everything.

But I think the reason why I'm doing okay is that I really want to lose weight. Even what I don't really enjoy, I just eat anyway because I've paid for it and this is to me like taking really vital medicine. I want to get better - and I'm just learning to accept the different flavours and textures.

But tastes do differ. We just need to keep going though.

But I think the reason why I'm doing okay is that I really want to lose weight. Even what I don't really enjoy, I just eat anyway because I've paid for it and this is to me like taking really vital medicine. I want to get better

Interesting way of looking at things! I defo agree paying money out motivates me! I can't afford anything else to eat, my food budget has gone on this lol you've got to be in that sort of zone for this diet as it can get quite hard. Especially if you've got loads of soup you hate!!

Interesting way of looking at things! I defo agree paying money out motivates me! I can't afford anything else to eat, my food budget has gone on this lol you've got to be in that sort of zone for this diet as it can get quite hard. Especially if you've got loads of soup you hate!!

Exactly. I've spent loads buying these things. I'm not wasting even a single one of them ;)

That said, today's been hard. Can't wait for the day to end and bed. Definitely will have to have a bath while OH is having dinner. At least I've drunk all my water.

Re: the original question - I'm finding the strawberry shakes brilliant at the moment. With really nice cold water and shaken up with ice, they're perfect for summer weather. :)

Re: the original question - I'm finding the strawberry shakes brilliant at the moment. With really nice cold water and shaken up with ice, they're perfect for summer weather. :)

I'm loving the strawberry shakes too. Although I think the chocolate ones are my favourite. Obviously :)

New and trying out products

Hello! I am new here...feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the threads as its been years since I was on diet forums!

Started Exante this week (4th day today). Got the bumper pack. So far so so...hungry in the evening mainly, which is hard as when my husband comes in and cooks food it smells amaze!

I don't like the vanilla shake, even when I tried mixing with coffee...hoping it would be like a SF cafe latte...it was not and I didn't whisk enough so it was lumpy! But now I blend so they are nice and smooth.

I don't mind the rest or the soups are ok...favorite is the choc orange bar!

Have just ordered some porridge and drink mix and pasta, which should come next week I hope...just thought I would get them to try and as an alternative in case I get fed up and reach for something bad!

Last edited:
Hello! I am new here...feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the threads as its been years since I was on diet forums!

Started Exante this week (4th day today). Got the bumper pack. So far so so...hungry in the evening mainly, which is hard as when my husband comes in and cooks food it smells amaze!

I don't like the vanilla shake, even when I tried mixing with coffee...hoping it would be like a SF cafe latte...it was not and I didn't whisk enough so it was lumpy! But now I blend so they are nice and smooth.

I don't mind the rest or the soups are ok...favorite is the choc orange bar!

Have just ordered some porridge and drink mix and pasta, which should come next week I hope...just thought I would get them to try and as an alternative in case I get fed up and reach for something bad!

That is so the right attitude. Give things time to become part of your taste buds, even the pasta which I've found a bit too salty, is a nice change and I'm getting more and more used to it. It is a hot, satisfying meal, even if it doesn't taste as real pasta carbonara should. This is such a good diet. It does work. So even if the things don't taste as we wished it would, we must continue with it. The result is worth it.

I tried the soups yesterday for the first time, thai chicken... I'm absolutely gutted as i thought it was vile! Really looking forward to something warm an it smelt so nice! :-( Think I might have to try it with more water? It just tasted like powder to me! Looks like i'll be living off the Shakes and Bars if that doesn't help!! :-( x

Back