what to spread on scan bran/pagen krisprolls?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by missmalibu, 4 November 2009.

1. missmalibu

missmalibu Well-Known Member

has anyone got any suggestions for what i could have on my pagen krisprolls and scan bran what does everyone else have on them?
  2. mfinnis

mfinnis Well-Known Member

on my pagen rolls I have either rolled up ham and cucumber (red) or egg mayonaise (some are free - pre packed ones) or laughing cow triangles.....
  3. Shaz J

Shaz J Well-Known Member

ive got some recipes off here today for various types of pate (chicken liver, salmon, tuna and chicken and bacon) i will be making them to try on such as this. If you search you will find the recipes they are free food or very low in syns and sound really tasty!
  4. henna!

henna! I can do this............

Cottage cheese or quark with pickled onions and beetroot or ham, cherry toms, cucumber, or laughing cow!! Anything they all taste good!
  5. missmalibu

missmalibu Well-Known Member

i wanted something sweet so decided to spread one tablespoon of nutella between the 3 krisprolls it was bloody lovely lol!
  6. debbywebby1970

debbywebby1970 Well-Known Member

very boring, but I use Philadelphia Light and tomatoes...
  7. Hamsterjam

Hamsterjam Out to lunch

Laughing cow lights
  8. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

A scrape of honey or lemon curd for me for a quick 'sweet' fix.....and as I use Scan Bran it's only 2 syns, so not too bad.
  9. eternity

eternity Well-Known Member

sliced banana on finn crisp, egg mayo (synning xl mayo) on krisprolls