What to wear?

I have lightweight training joggers and a tight t-shirt (not to be tight you see lol!)

Remember not just clothes, could be TOTM and if excerised can stay the same but lose inches

haha hark at me, not even had my 1st weight in yet! I am in the zone lol

LOL you certainly are :D thanks for advice x

I normally wear light trousers and a tshirt...but I do admit to standing next to wardrobe with things on the hanger weighing them up to see which is the lightest :rolleyes:.....when I did WW I used to have a bath, shave my legs etc ;), blow dry my hair....cause every extra bit of dirt and hair could be difference between an ounce or more:eek::8855:....I am such a plank but I did it every week!

I normally wear light trousers and a tshirt...but I do admit to standing next to wardrobe with things on the hanger weighing them up to see which is the lightest :rolleyes:.....when I did WW I used to have a bath, shave my legs etc ;), blow dry my hair....cause every extra bit of dirt and hair could be difference between an ounce or more:eek::8855:....I am such a plank but I did it every week!

not at all!! I would never go out the house without doing that:8855:, not ever time!!! every day I mean:blahblah: of I go again

I wear a thin vest so i can be measured more accuratley an linen trousers as they r probably the lightest trousers i own!

Back