What type of fasting are you doing?

Arcoiris2012 are you still following Paul Mckenna at the same time as JUDD? :)

Yes I am carrot......I follow the principles of eating slowly and stopping when I'm full and only eating when hungry. It really helps on UD to stop it being a face stuffing session lol! :)

Yes I am carrot......I follow the principles of eating slowly and stopping when I'm full and only eating when hungry. It really helps on UD to stop it being a face stuffing session lol! :)

That is brilliant because that is exactly what i'm doing! I dug out his I Can Make You Thin book which i've owned for years and have been following his 4 principles ever since. It's really changed my attitude to food. :) x x x

I do alternate day fasting - 500 calories-ish on fast days. Basically just one small meal in the evening and it's mainly fish and veggies or a salad. I don't count on up days but I probably should!

If not counting on up days is working for you Angel then there's no need to :)

I have been going a little bit overboard recently - just need to be more mindful. I was getting obsessed with calories when counting every day so knocked it on the head and brain wise I'm much better.

I haven't been counting my UD either Dopey but I'm starting on my next one because I'm putting on weight! Obviously just can't be trusted lol. I'm not going to be crazy over it though just try and keep a rough count of them x

I haven't been counting my UD either Dopey but I'm starting on my next one because I'm putting on weight! Obviously just can't be trusted lol. I'm not going to be crazy over it though just try and keep a rough count of them x

I'm not gaining but I have been going overboard so I have now banned junk food on up days during the week. As I do alternates I will have just one day at the wknd for treats instead. Think I was just assuming that as it was an up day, sweets or chocolate were allowed, which they aren't!

Hi all this is my first JUDDD day. I'm doing DD as it seemed like the best place to start! Not found it too bad. Although starting to feel hungry now but I had a mug shot with a rice cake and some melon at lunch so think this kicked the hunger pangs in!

I am hoping to do 2 / 3 DD a week and follow SW the rest of the time, although I think if I do 3 DD I might have one treat day and 3 SW days. SW just to keep control and not go on a mad binge!

I'm not gaining but I have been going overboard so I have now banned junk food on up days during the week. As I do alternates I will have just one day at the wknd for treats instead. Think I was just assuming that as it was an up day, sweets or chocolate were allowed, which they aren't!

Yeah that's a good idea having one treat day a week at the weekends. Good luck!

Hi all this is my first JUDDD day. I'm doing DD as it seemed like the best place to start! Not found it too bad. Although starting to feel hungry now but I had a mug shot with a rice cake and some melon at lunch so think this kicked the hunger pangs in!

I am hoping to do 2 / 3 DD a week and follow SW the rest of the time, although I think if I do 3 DD I might have one treat day and 3 SW days. SW just to keep control and not go on a mad binge!

Well done for getting started and good luck :)

Welcome Bowsie and good luck. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and i'm sure who knows more about than me will be along to answer your questions.

Back