what u looking forward to the most

Sheep

on the up lol
Well im looking forward to a bbq in aug,
his side of the family:sigh: lol,
i worked it out i still be on LT (but who cares) i have done it before, they see me week one on LT at a dinner and i ate nothink, just watched em all, they all had digs at me and so on..... just 1 of his sisters stuck up for me :rolleyes:
i just cant wait till they ALL see me ( will shut them all up :eek: )
i feel great at size 18 at min, who knows how slimmer i be woohoo

The look on peoples faces when I go to a oldskool dance night in October... :)

It'll be with friends that I haven't seen in 2008.... oh & an ex that I haven't seen since 2005 ;)

It may be childish & petty but I really want her to notice the new thin, svelte toned me ;) :D

In the words of Jim Bowen.... "Look at what you could've won, love..." :D

Hoping to be in the 14's and be good when I'm at centerparcs at the end of July.

Then looking forward to getting to my wedding weight of 13'7 and then hopefully finances permitting we'll have a beach holiday in October/November... I can wear a bikini hopefully.

Just seeing my Mum & Dad's faces when I turn up for Christmas this year, looking slim and lovely.. that'll do it!!!!!
:D:D

I am enjoying feeling fitter and feeling so much healthier.

One of my goals is to wear a dress as I have not worn one in years and expose my legs:eek:..........

you go howdy.

as jim would also say super smashing great.

I cant wait to get up the top of the big long uphill path from lulworth to durdle door without getting out of breath and thinking im going to die.. and then i also cant wait to tuck into a nice salad and chicken deli wrap at the top to celebrate !

I cant wait to get up the top of the big long uphill path from lulworth to durdle door without getting out of breath and thinking im going to die..

Awwwww :D That's one of my favourite walks in the whole world :D And cheap long weekend away too (I used to take a tent to the Durdle Dor campsite).

ViewDurdleDoor_120801.jpg

I am making a list of the things, I am going to eat, I love to cook so will be making them lean and healthy!! Can’t wait to go shopping and get new clothes, meet the family and see the look on their faces, go out with everybody who I haven’t seen in a while.
At the moment being a bit of a hermit, I don't really want to go out yet, because I want to see the look on their faces after a month or so, have my first wedding anniversary next month, having a bash for that so be brilliant to see everybody’s reaction!

Ive stuck a fridge magnet of that view on the fridge I bought when i was last there if i get tempted to go in the fridge its staring me in the face saying nooooooooooooooo dont do it lol

I'm looking forward to going on beach Holiday in Filey with my daughter in August and having the energy to play with her on beach. Also not being embarrassed about my size on holiday etc.

I'm looking forwards to my wedding in November and honeymoon. First time hubby 2 b will have ever seen me in a swimming costume after 3 years!!

Ive got a wedding on 1 August. Hope to be in my nice white tuxedo suit by then, ooooooh its lush, wide leg trousers, extra long, to actually fit me legs (im 5'10" Tall bird). Tried it on last night and it fitted but a bit tight on the old buttox area, but woohooo got the zip up!!!!! Felt mighty fine I can tell you, nearly back at my pre pregnancy weight (just a shame the shape has changed a bit lol).
Oh and I wanna wear my vest tops again withought any belly bulge

Looking forward to my birthday at the end of August, would have reached my target by then. Also gathered loads of reciepes which I'm really looking forward to try.

Hmmmm BBQ sounds good, your cooking mate I've heard your BBQ are wiked.:drool:

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost

Just keep sipping mate.I'm having my black coffee.
1219_tired_smiley_drinking_coffee.gif

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost

looking forward to.....

Im looking forward to having a whole new wardrobe of nice clothes! I cant wait to go shopping for sexy small outfits! I want to look stunning everyday! :)

I also want to fall in love with some super cool guy! Im hoping with my new fresh looks and confidence that I will attract someone special. Fingers Crossed! ;)

xox

I'm looking forward to seeing my skinny sister in August looking much thinner than when I last saw her at Easter.

And being near to target by my birthday in October.

x

Back