What was the last film you saw?

This new film coming out next year with Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Pothead) looks good, its a horror movie, a ghost story - The Woman In Black - I'll look forward to seeing it.

that sounds good, started watching the harry potter and the pheonix one and its really good so far, only watched 33mins tho lol the rest is for tonight!! xx

Yeah they definitely get better don't they - I can't do that lol I have to watch the film all in one go : P

Kill Bill 1 is pretty good, even if it is a bit strange lol, the second one is good enough too - with Pai Mei :D

i watched the hangover last night in preperation for going to see the new one tonight :)

Yeah they definitely get better don't they - I can't do that lol I have to watch the film all in one go : P

lol yeah i usually do but with really long films i tend to lose interest as i dont have a very long attention span .. lol xxx

lol - for me as long as the film is good I can watch it all but if it's not my attention span gets slimmer too : )

Oh yeah, I watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button last night; it was :hmm:different :D

lol - for me as long as the film is good I can watch it all but if it's not my attention span gets slimmer too : )
u got that right :) LOVED harry pothead and the order of the pheonix, looking forwsrd 2 watching the half blood prince tonight, dont remember them at all now!! oh and i love brad pitt but wouldnt watch benjamin button-looks a bit too odd 4 me ;) xxx

lol yeah Benjamin Button was a bit odd, but I would say its still worth watching - I had it recorded on sky+ so I had nothing to lose ; P

The end of the order of the phoenix was class; especially the fight scenes - The Half Blood Prince is better though.

only got 1/2 hour left of half blood prince left to watch so looking forwrd 2 seeing what happens:) we would be lost without our sky + box, the other night we rewound BGT and saw one of thr "ladies" on there was not such a lady after all :eek: lol xxx

I randomly put on How to Train Your Dragon the other day without knowing anything about it. It was surprisingly really good! Really enjoyed it :)

ooh i love that film! watched it quite a few times its great :) xx

Did you enjoy the Half Blood Prince? Bit of a surprise at the end eh? : )
i did i loved it :) but the surprise was not very nice :cry: lol going to have to watch the new one now, only i dont know whether its a good idea to rent it from box office as ill have to watch it all in one go and you know what im like for that! xxx

lol buy it - then you can watch it again and again and again like children do :D

Part 2 looks good - I've never read the books so I don't know how it ends

i dont know how it ends either, i have a theory, but i just hope nobody spoils it for us! lol ur right i should buy it but i borrowed the box set so would only be able to watch one of the films again and again lol xxxx

I'm guessing your theory has something to do with that prophecy ball in order of the phoenix? : P

I see Peter Jackson is making The Hobbit now, in two films - it should be good. As a big fan of Lord of The Rings I look forward to seeing it. It doesn't come out until the end of 2012 though :(

ooh time for me to start re-watching the lord of the rings now then! well it does have something to do with the prophecy and what will happen afterwards..who knows! ;) xxx

Just been to see X-Men First Class, it was very enjoyable;)

Back