What was the last film you saw?

Went to see Captain America yesterday. I liked it. He's very nice to look at! Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

He is pretty, but the dude who played Thor was much nicer, so I can't wait for the Avengers movie! *drool*

I can't wait! plus iron man is in it as well =D I prefer captain america to Thor but they're all yummy! Lol

Me neither I'm proper fangirling it! :)

It doesnt come out until may 2012 =( it should be awesome since joss whedon is directing it. Wish I had stayed until the end of the credits of Captain America...

Next cinema trip will be rise of the planet of the apes and possibly super 8 as well if I have time =D

Hugh Jackman? You can keep him!

I'll have Thor, any objections? Anyone?!

I am desperate to see Rise of the Planet of the Apes and super8 too!! :)

(so far the list of men that are mine is: Thor (whatever his real name is), Ryan Reynolds (but only when beardy), Jensen Ackles)

I'll have Chris Evans and Robert downey jnr then =p lol I like Ryan reynolds as green lantern and deadpool. I prefer clean shaven guys lol

So many good films coming out. Looking forward to conan the barbarian. Jason momoa is mine! =D lol! Oh and the guy who played magneto in Xmen first class hehe

Ok, I'll give you those! But I want the guy who played Beast in XMen 1st class! I need me a wee geek for my collection! ;)

Shrimpy said:
Ok, I'll give you those! But I want the guy who played Beast in XMen 1st class! I need me a wee geek for my collection! ;)

Actually ignore that comment - just realised I havent seen 1st class! lol :)

Saw the last Harry Potter film at the cinema yesterday, watched all the other films with bf at home and we decided to see the last one at the cinema, enjoyed it!

I watched Super 8... it was good, but the ending confused me.

How did the ending confuse you?

Last night I watched The Book of Eli, it was a slow action packed film (you need to watch it for that to make sense), at the the begining I was wondering if I should keep watching, but I'm so glad I did, the ending was brill.

Tonight we've been to see Super 8, an amazing film, full of excitment, laughter & scary bits. The budget was blown on one part of the film - not saying what it will spoil it. If you are wondering whether to go or not, I'd recommend going. And bonus, it only cost £9.80 for 1 carer & 4 adults :D:D:D

We're off to see Cowboys & Aliens next week:D

Back