What was the last film you saw?

Return to Me, a romantic comedy with David Duchovny and Minnie Driver.

I wasted an hour and a half of my life watching Ghost Rider, my what a load of trash!
Don't think I'll be going to the cinema to watch the sequel.

Watched Law Abiding Citizen lastnight. Quite enjoyed it :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How To Train Your Dragon. Watched it when I was ill on thursday. I've seen it many times before but first time watching it on the big tv instead of in my room. I love it a lot, my fave film, I'm such a big kid.

I loved Ghost Rider, I can't help but like Nicolas Cage and his dodgy films. Law Abiding Citizen was really good, I wouldn't mind seeing it again. We love How to Train Your Dragon, such a cool wee film, I'm not mad about kids ones but I never get sick of it. Good job with a 5 year old about.

We'll be watching Lord of he Rings again tonight. Trying to get hubby to like them.

Hi *5*
GHOSTRIDER used to be top of my Worst Films Ever list. It is truly appalling. How did it get made? I used to think 2001 a space adessey was the worst. Unfortunately the accolade of Worst film ever now rests with "The Tree of Life". It seems to be a case of the emperors new clothes. Lots of people are saying it was great but i just see a bad bad literal overeleborated story of human evolution. The opening sequence of The Big Bang Theory does it in 30 seconds, better and more fun. Cant get over how bad it was. And MELANCHOLIA With Kirsten Dunst is another overly indulgent movie which tries say something big but fails. Deep impact was 100 times better and said more without the wedding dress for emphasis.

THE ARTIST - shockingly good. I spent the first hojr thinking it was an homage to silent movies trapped in a lovely love story and then suddenly it got depth and i realised it was about a man who couldnt express himself and his struggles with his marriage and life because of his failure to speak were mirrored in his career in the silent movies. He thought expressing himself wasnt necessary but in the end he finds it is necessary. Absolute genius. Made me think. LOVED IT.

i Love a love story and i love Channing Tatum but THE VOW didnt hit the mark. The character
Motivation turnpoints seemed v weak so not at all beleiveable or engaging. Despite the fact it really happened! Still love Channing Tatum though. Oh yeah!

Belle

Saw CRAZY STUPID LOVE the other night. Its worth a view. I liled it. It has an excellent script and plot with pace to the good story. Ryan Gosling is totally loveable in it and Emma Stone is a star as usual. And what a chameleon Ryan Gosling is. He is totally different here from DRIVE ( which is brilliant too but a bit vague at the end. I came away thinking What? Why?).

I recommend both movies.

MIDNIGHT IN PARIS - a simple point about how we think that the best time to live was about 50 years ago (because the present is uncertain and the past lacks the chaos of the present) strung out over two hours. Ok. Not worthy of the oscar for best script in my view. It was a good movie script i guess vut not much of a story. I think woody allen was inspired by Inception!

Belle

Over past few days I have watched:

Rocky horror picture show (love this film :))
What happens in Vegas
Little shop of horrors
Calamity Jane
Juno
Glee - the concert (blame daughter)
Annie (8 times since Wednesday - again blame daughter)

Am I sad...?

**punk*~*star** said:
Over past few days I have watched:

Rocky horror picture show (love this film :))
What happens in Vegas
Little shop of horrors
Calamity Jane
Juno
Glee - the concert (blame daughter)
Annie (8 times since Wednesday - again blame daughter)

Am I sad...?

Not sad at all, I love Rocky Horror, Little Shop, Juno is brilliant, I've not seen Glee lol but Annie and Calamity Jane were 2 of my most watched films when I was wee. Mainly Calamity Jane though, I know all the speaking parts too. That could be sad...?

My son and I just watched a bit of Revenge of the Sith, the rest with Daddy.

I went to see Journey 2 The Mysterious Island last night. It was much better than I expected, the graphics were ok, the storyline good, and lots of humour & excitment.:D

THE MUPPETS!! It was awesome. I will never ever ever get tired of the on/off relationship between Kermit and Miss Piggy. This was proper old style muppets, cheesy songs and everything but also laughing at itself. I was seven again the whole time it was on!

Watched Toy Story 3 last night, loved it and yes it is enough to make a grown man cry - i had to pass DH the tissues...

Back