What was the last film you saw?

Oooh I really, really want to see this! Had you read the books beforehand?

No, I've not read them, so I really didn't know what to expect / what the plot would be. Kind of liked that as it had a good twist to it! Can't wait for the other films to come out now x

They are very good :)

You would probably like The Hunger Games films - if you haven't seen them already that is.

I've never fancied those, I'm not sure why. I think I bought the first book ages ago and couldn't get into it at all. So it kinda put me off...

Oooh, for me they have the same kind of suspense as Maze Runner but there's nothing worse that just not being able to get into a book!

I know, I hate that. I can never seem to get into any "new" books at the moment, I always just revert back to my old favourite lol!

I watched Transformers the other night. Not normally my "type", but I actually quite enjoyed it.

I went to see "The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies" on Friday. It was very good and action packed!

The Imitation Game, after a recommendation from someone with a classier taste in films than myself. It was good, but I still prefer 'Troll' and 'Repo'.

Back