What was the last film you saw?

just been watching a preview of The fighter, really enjoyed it ,i was twitching all over the place on the last fight.

i was banned from watching rocky before bedtime by my hubby because i kept beating him up in my sleep, he in trouble tonight :D

Black Swan. I over hyped it in my head so I was slightly disappointed but the more I think about it, the more I like it. It's a strange one!

I watched Inception; Shrek the third (or final chapter?); Aladdin; Beauty & the Beast; The Town; and another one that is that memorable I don't remember the name,lol!

I loved Inception; Shrek is Shrek always good. Loved reliving childhood & watching Disneys with my daughter. The Town was alright, partner's choice.

I went to see 'Black Swan' last night....didn't really know what to expect, as it was a case of 'Let's just go and see whichever film starts next!'
I loved it :) Really enjoyed it. Even DH said he enjoyed it lol. Very strange film though, very thought-provoking!

Last weekend we went to see 'The Dilemma'. It was pants, really really awful! Could have happily walked out after the first 30mins, but DH made me stay. Picked up and had a few funny moments, but this only lasted for a total of 5 minutes...really terrible film in my opinion. Should really learn that any film with Vince Vaughn in is going to be rubbish! Ive yet to see a decent film with him in it.

Now im desperate to go and see Tangled! I think it looks awesome xxx

Just watched 'The Last Airbender'. It was meh, not that great. Thought it was going to be better than it was...

Watched kick-ass last night... again... lol love that film! :D

Just wathced The King's Speech this afternoon.It was really good.The filming was superb and all set in period with great scenes in London and beautiful costume.Colin Firth...excellent!

I went to see The Fighter Saturday night, thought it was quite good. I enjoyed my ben and jerrys core sundae much more tho!!!

I watched The Darwin Awards & The Last Templar the other day. If you're into things like Indiana Jones or liked The Da Vinci Code/Angels & Demons then The Last Templar is a good treasure hunting, lost secrets type film (not bad for a TV movie either) The Darwin Awards is silly, but if you're into those websites that tell you about myths folklore and silly ways to die it has it's amusing moments as it's based on that.

Never let me go at the cinema. I didn't rate it at all. :(

Saw Black Swan this weekend, I liked it especially because it was dark! Have any of you seen it?

Back