What was the last film you saw?

I watched Just go with it yesterday. It was actually better than I thought it would be. Funny too. Aniston and Sandler were actually good on screen together, I never would have thought they'd have chemistry, but it came across really well.

Hubby took me to see Yogi Bear last night. Havent laughed so much in ages. A classic disney remake. I am so glad they are keeping the stories the same!

I cant wait for the Winnie The Pooh remake!

The last movie I saw was "My sister's keeper". In my opinion it's a great movie ;)

Just watched Valentine's Day - not my sort of film usually, but it was pretty funny and had loads of a-list actors in it. nearly every scene had a new face. i kept saying oh my god, it's julia roberts/jamie foxx/shirley maclaine/jennifer garner/bradley cooper/ashton kutcher, etc. etc. hehe

the other guys is a fantastic film i saw recently. Red is good too, but it made me sad to see John Malkovich looking so old nowadays :(

Last edited:
Yesterday I saw 127 hours.

On a side note, but movie related, right now I'm watching the 2011 Awards (loving the dresses)

Last movie i saw was Angels and Demons and have to say i thought it was a great one!

Just watched paranormal activity 2. Was good! Just wish I hadn't watched it alone before bedtime! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I watched the Kings Speech and was pleasantly surprised how good it was.

Colin Firth definately deserves his awards, he was brilliant.

I totally loved that movie. One of my favoutites;)

gizmochick you're right paul is hilarious! I love Seth Rogan and Simon pegg is literally the spitting image of my dad, but more ginger haha. I saw the rite in the cinema, I love Anthony Hopkins and anything about the devil/paranormal. Has any one seen my summer of love with emily blunt in? It's so good, i forgot the other actresses name but she is amazing, it really makes you feel summery though the film is a bit sinister.

I really want to see black swan and 127 hours next

Back