What was the last film you saw?

I saw SCRE4M tonight, it was fantastic! I've always loved the franchise and was really looking forward to seeing this - I'm so glad I wasn't disappointed; the dialogue was brilliant, along with all the satire, guest stars and in-jokes I've come to expect from Wes Craven.

I was pleasantly surprised by the performance of the new actors, and I love that he really did go back to the original formula - using the same writer and bringing back the major players from the first three films. It had the right amount of scares, suspense and blood (it did not overdo it, no buckets and buckets of corn syrup here) and you seriously will not easily see the ending coming - highly recommended.

Sat and watched Taken last night, which I'd recorded on Sky. Not bad - bit OTT with the action but good story.

Sort of good v bad movie with good winning the day.

I really liked this film - especially because it has liam neeson in it! :rolleyes:

Watched Hall Pass at the cinema last night, quite funny but isnt worth getting on dvd! x

Just watched Tron last night. Saw it in cinema and had to buy it on release day on blu ray.
Oh the eye candy :D And by that I mean all the effects and colors. The bloke was fit too :D

I watched the blind side a week ago with Sandra Bullock, really humbling film, absolutely loved it. Would definitely recommend it x

LOVE that movie

I watched a film called 2012 a while ago and omg it was gooooooooood! Really makes u think

I've just been to see Thor, it was brilliant, very well made. Thor god of thunder meets modern day america. There was lots of action with a reasonable storyline.

Well worth seeing if you like that type of film.

i watched the human centipede, was so bad that i had to watch it to the end!

the human centipede is raaaaaaaaaaaank! but u gotta watch all of it to find out what happens and as bad as it gets u cant look away lol

the quality was bad too, i think their budget was £38.50 LOL

Misery - that is 20 years old and still a classic.

Jumper.

Just watched 'Monsters'. Was sooo boring and just seemed pointless!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back