What was the last film you saw?

Just watched 'Monsters'. Was sooo boring and just seemed pointless!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I saw Monsters at Frightfest and thought it was an amazing movie, wasn't anything like the title or hype suggested it would be but a beautifully shot, thoughtful movie.

I have just watched Mother's Day & am watching Tucker & Dale Vs Evil. In the cinema yesterday I saw Thor 3D (FUUUUUN), Insidious (Scary- I slept with the light on) & Fast & Furious 5. I LOVE my cineworld card! :)

Shrimpy said:
I saw Monsters at Frightfest and thought it was an amazing movie, wasn't anything like the title or hype suggested it would be but a beautifully shot, thoughtful movie.

I have just watched Mother's Day & am watching Tucker & Dale Vs Evil. In the cinema yesterday I saw Thor 3D (FUUUUUN), Insidious (Scary- I slept with the light on) & Fast & Furious 5. I LOVE my cineworld card! :)

Monsters just wasn't my thing I guess.

Just been to see fast five and thor 3d. Loved both of them. If I lived closer to the cinema, a card would be very useful for me! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just saw Fast Five, loved it. I'm seeing Thor tomorrow, looks really good, glad it's getting nice reviews.

I LOVE my cineworld card! I see all manner of stuff (including some real doozeys) but it's fab! :)

Little fockers- no where near as good as the first two! And the social network- now that was good!

The last film i saw was resident evil. I like it very much . Action in this movie is very good. Stunt scenes performed by actress is very well.The film shows the power of man.

Sucker Punch at the cinema on Monday. Ooh, but I did watch a slightly strange film on Sky Movies called My Girlfriend's Boyfriend, with Alyssa Milano as a woman who ends up dating two guys! It was ok at best, but did have the guy who played Henry in Ugly Betty in it.

Kill bill

A film called 4.3.2.1 - more than a bit confusing to start with but all is eventually revealed. A good(ish) plot about a diamond heist gone wrong and 4 teenage girls unwittingly get involved, the film interlinks their stories over a period of a week. The films actually better than the plot sounds lol Only downside is a bit too much unneccesary nudity for my liking

**I wonder how many men are going to go away and watch it straight away cuz of the nudity now lol**

I watched Going The Distance last night and loved it

Just saw Priest in 3D- was fun, silly time wasting fun. :)

Priest 3D. I liked it :) Now watching Doom because Priest reminded me of it, think because of Karl Urban being in it and one of the vampires reminded me of the monsters in it lol

social network was amazing, loved it. and really fancied the main guy even though he was a geek. gotta love geeks! xxx

Oooh! I think I'll have to dig out my Doom Blu ray! :) I watched I am number 4, I enjoyed it but I am a Timothy Olyphant fan! ;)

Back