What was the last film you saw?

Scream 4! Loved it, scared to answer my phone now though

The Kings Speech

brilliant film :p

I loved the Kings Speech, I cried by the end of the movie, a beautifull movie:)

Last night I watched American Beauty by the first time. I think it's a great movie and I totally see why it was controversial.

Arthur with Russell brand, hillarious! Really worth watching.

Based on the old Arthur with dudley Moore but with a modern twist. Brilliant film x

Last night I watched American Beauty by the first time. I think it's a great movie and I totally see why it was controversial.

seen that film so many times its one of my favourites, really good :) xxxx

I didn't think insidious got silly. It scared me quite a bit... and I rather like the idea of the "further".

well I watched the lord of the rings return of the king extended version last night; I had seen the normal version before but got the extended trilogy recently which are better

I watched the Lincon Lawyer last night, it was good, but I preffered the book, but the books are always better.

Lisa

Watched Bronson last night. That guy has major issues. Really good as a film, although from what I can tell it's not a massively accurate or detailed account of his life. It certainly shows just why he's spent so long in prison!

Dominoid said:
Watched Bronson last night. That guy has major issues. Really good as a film, although from what I can tell it's not a massively accurate or detailed account of his life. It certainly shows just why he's spent so long in prison!

Bronson, is a sick film!!! What a nutter! That actor is good that played him.

Green hornet. Was ok, bit of a boys film.

watched cocktail last night as it features our 2 favourite places - new york and jamaica!

yes, i know it's a bit dated lol

watched x men wolverine last night - it was ok - the first x men was the best

thecactus said:
watched x men wolverine last night - it was ok - the first x men was the best

I completely agree. Found Wolverine film to be just ok. But can't beat the first X Men :)

Last film I watched was Monsters on Sky box office. Seriously sucked!! Waste of £4! lol

Watched 'Something Borrowed' at the weekend!
Loved it - real girly chick flick!
recomended for a girls night in with a takeaway. And it helps that colin egglesfield is gorgeous! lol.

Watched 'The Last Three Days' yesterday. Really slow starting, but enjoyed it once it got going.

stacy I just noticed you are from the same area as SUBO lol - I loved her first audition on britains got talent :D Do live far away from her?

I got a couple of films at the weekend that Ive never seen before but I think theyll be good; one of them is Quadrophenia, about the mods

Back