What was the last film you saw?

thecactus said:
stacy I just noticed you are from the same area as SUBO lol - I loved her first audition on britains got talent :D Do live far away from her?

I got a couple of films at the weekend that Ive never seen before but I think theyll be good; one of them is Quadrophenia, about the mods

Haha yes! She's a bit further away from me-around an hours drive away. I've never seen her anyway-though my friends seen her in the toilets at Glasgows SECC at the BGT show! lol they said she was lovely :)

Attack the block! Very good film. Really wasn't what I was expecting. Deffo worth seeing.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've recently watched Eva Peron, which was really good & very interesting. Amazing what Eva & Juan Peron acheived in Argentina.

I watched Les Miserables; with Liam Neeson last night - its ok but everybody wouldnt like it lol

about x men wolverine - there was one bit I liked lol - the bit were wolverine is naked and runs into the old peoples barn - the old man goes up to him with the shotgun and says 'you havent been at the drugs have you son?' :D best bit in the film

thecactus said:
the bit were wolverine is naked

Best part of the movie without doubt!!! lol

I think the new film will be better; its about charles xavior and magneto when they were younger - I cant wait to see it

Looking forward to the new xmen film! Last film I watched was limitless, which was good :)

I think the new film will be better; its about charles xavior and magneto when they were younger - I cant wait to see it
bit gutted about the actor playing it tho, for some reason i cant imagine him being xavier, but lets wait and see, maybe he can prove me wrong as il def watch it anyway lol xxxx

I think Magneto will be the main guy in it, and there is also Mystique.

I just remembered something about the end of the third film - remember magneto lot his power when he was stabbed with the darts - at the very end of the film he seems to be able to move the metal chess peice, so there might be more sequels in the future too.

The king's speech was pleasently suprised, as it had been hyped up so much :)

I got The Kings Speech but its still in the cellophane lol - it doesnt seem like my kind of film but I guess it must be good with all the awards it got.

Last film I saw at the cinema was Paul! Oh my gosh - so funny!

I think Magneto will be the main guy in it, and there is also Mystique.

I just remembered something about the end of the third film - remember magneto lot his power when he was stabbed with the darts - at the very end of the film he seems to be able to move the metal chess peice, so there might be more sequels in the future too.
oh i thought it was about xavier? yeah i do remmber that at the end, they always leave it open incase of another one dont they! i need to sit down and re watch them all i think, im doing that with the harry potters atm b4 watching the new one lol just to refresh my memory! :) xxx

I got the new Harry Potter - its fairly good. I liked all the Harry Potters apart from the third one.

I think it would be good if they made another Star Wars Trilogy - I liked all 6 films and think there is room for more.

Ive just watched 'Mum and Dad' - a British horror movie. That film is sick, but I guess thats the point of horrors. A good film though, although avoid if you're squeamish :D

wow I didnt even know there was a pirates of the carribean 4 - to be honest I never really liked any of the first three films, but its been a few years since I seen them; maybe Ill watch them again and give them another chance : )

Back