What was the last film you saw?

Went to see Pirates of the carribean 4 last night. I liked it! :D

We're going to see this but won't be until wk Tuesday:eek: as I'm busy on some days & MiL on others. So looking forward to it.:D

Water for elephants and I really liked it. I thought rob patty son was a flas in the pan star but.... He was really really good in this and held his own with oscar winner Reece Witherspoon. Great film.

I saw Attack the Block & Pirates of the Carribean: On Stranger Tides yesterday.

Attack the block was pretty good if you divorced yourself from the fact that these kids were little scummy hoods- but the movie was enjoyable- even if they weren't fully redeemed at the end.

Pirates- I enjoyed it but my husband reckoned it was like an "own brand" version- or POTC Lite (TM).

Ive just watched Con Man, it was ok :)

I saw Attack the Block & Pirates of the Carribean: On Stranger Tides yesterday.

Attack the block was pretty good if you divorced yourself from the fact that these kids were little scummy hoods- but the movie was enjoyable- even if they weren't fully redeemed at the end.

Pirates- I enjoyed it but my husband reckoned it was like an "own brand" version- or POTC Lite (TM).

Can understand about Pirates. Was much better without Keira or Orlando though, been watching the others and they're really annoying lol. Only watch it for Johnny Depp anyways :p

Attack the Block was awesome. Something original for once (that's actually decent! lol).

I got the new Harry Potter - its fairly good. I liked all the Harry Potters apart from the third one.

I think it would be good if they made another Star Wars Trilogy - I liked all 6 films and think there is room for more.
im halfway through the 3rd one atm :) i have never actually watched any star wars films, i know its unbeleivable, if i ever tell ppl that they look at me like ive killed someone :eek: xxxx

lol never seen star wars - that is unbelievable :D

Have you seen Lord of The Rings?

haha yes i have seen lord of the rings, although i dont remember what happened in them lol it was a long time ago! i do remember the talking trees though! xxxx

lol I just had to check - yeah the talking trees that throw boulders at the tower :D

Yeah I've never read the Harry Potter books so I'm looking forward to seeing the last one too, to find out how it ends: part 1 was good.

I like Russell Brand as a live comedian but I don't like them sort of movies.

I watched 'Orphan' last night - it was scary enough but I didn't lose any sleep : )

thecactus said:
I like Russell Brand as a live comedian but I don't like them sort of movies.

I watched 'Orphan' last night - it was scary enough but I didn't lose any sleep : )

Oh Orphan was some freaky stuff!! I didn't lose any sleep either though-child ghosts though scare the crap outta me!!! lol

Yeah :D the bit where she killed the pigeon was bad - but it was sort of scary because you were wondering what she was going to do next

There are lots of scarier movies though like The Sixth Sense or The Blair Witch Project, or The Exorcist :eek: It's the worst - I lost sleep with it :D

I watched Orphan too. and I thought it was really scary, and although I didn't lose any sleep and wierd dreams and felt uneasy.

thecactus said:
Yeah :D the bit where she killed the pigeon was bad - but it was sort of scary because you were wondering what she was going to do next

There are lots of scarier movies though like The Sixth Sense or The Blair Witch Project, or The Exorcist :eek: It's the worst - I lost sleep with it :D

Oh god dont mention the Exorcist. Stupidly watched it when I was about 11 or 12, after doing the oeuji (sp?) board!! I still can't watch it, and refused to sleep on my own for months after I first watched it!!! lol :(

lol yeah it's definately the creepiest movie ever made - I think it's the build up to it; nothing really happens in the first hour - The scariest bit is when she goes into the attic :D The first time I watched it was with my mates and it wasn't that bad, but I watched it a few years later when it was on tv, alone in the house at night :eek: and it freaked me out :D

I'm a bit superstitous though and wouldn't use a ouji board, although most people believe it is the people holding it that are subconciously moving it - apparently they don't work if the people are blindfolded :D

Back