What was the last film you saw?

The Inbetweeners Movie - hilarious!! :D

last film i watched was the art of getting by, it has emma roberts in it and is in another film i like which is called its kind of a funny story... i like emma roberts as an actress she plays her parts so well and there is a real insecurity about her which i find endearing

Just finished watching the Chalet Girl!...I love Ed Westwick :)

Wagged Bambi today for the first time since I was a kid. Still cried!

Spy kids 4 with my 7 year old. Embarrassed to say I quite enjoyed it..

Has anyone seen Trollhunter?....think I may watch that online later :)

Not yet... missed it at FrightFest... but I have it here. Maybe now?

It looks a bit Blair Witch type with the camera, but not as all over the place, the effects looks really good...not sure if i'll cope with the subtitles though...

I really liked it

TROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

I think I'll watch it tomorrow afternoon :)

Inbetweeners movie :D!!!

I watched Scream 4 this afternoon...I think it's the worst of he lot, shame as I loved the first 3.

I watched this too and it was really rubbish :( Scariest thing in it was Courtney Cox's new plastic face! I love the first Scream!

I watched Escape from LA a few days ago to get a Kurt Russell fix and it was really cheesy and dragged on :( First one is much better plus KR is much younger and hotter ^_^

I watched this too and it was really rubbish :( Scariest thing in it was Courtney Cox's new plastic face! I love the first Scream!

I watched Escape from LA a few days ago to get a Kurt Russell fix and it was really cheesy and dragged on :( First one is much better plus KR is much younger and hotter ^_^

I loved the Scream movies, put 4 was just really lame!

I bought my daughter Cats and Dogs, and Cats and Dogs 2 so both of them (enjoyed them too!)

I love these movies, we have them and they're just good family films :)

We just watched Mississippi Burning. Such a good movie but pretty heartbreaking too, to think that really went on :(

Haven't watched this, I'll add to my list. I watched The Descent 2 yeterday, was good actually. A lot more blood I think too...there's definitely going to be a Descent 3. Not sure what I'm going to watch today... may watch a chick flick...

anyone seen He's Just Not That Into You? I'm waiting for the Sarah Jessica Parker to come online, not available yet.

Ah deffo watch it, it's old but really good.

We've had the boy in the striped pyjamas dispatched from lovefilm, don't think the postie is bringing it today tho :(

Back