What was the last film you saw?

I didn't watch The Fighter in the end - The Reader was on C4 so I watched that instead! It was quite good, probably not as great as it was hyped up to be - but worth a watch, certainly.

JaffaCakeJunkie said:
Limitless and it has already become one of my fav movies

Watched this lastnight, and thought it was quite good. Anything with Bradley Cooper is a plus though :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We finished watching Hereafter tonight, I really enjoyed it. We have The King's Speech and Limitless on the sky planner atm. We watched 5 mins of TKS tonight to see if it would grip us and it surprisingly did so I my Dh can stand to watch Ms Bonham Carter I would imagine that's one of the next on my list.

fat, sick and nearly dead

Limitless, great film.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We started watching Inception this morning, we saw it at the pictures and I hated it, I tried again and still hate it, not sure why, normally I love that type. Tonight is Limitless.

killer elite - jason statham *drooooooooooooooool*

At the cinema - The War Horse; a very good film I enjoyed and had a little cry at the end!
On SKY - Limitless; tonight's the second time I've tried watching it, and I still don't like it! :(
Enjoyed watching Paul - if aliens should decide to visit, it would be fun if they were like him! :D

Finally watched Limitless and really liked it.

We loved Paul too, best alien ever.

Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Pt1 (again)

Last film I saw at the cinema was girl with the dragon tattoo which was mainly good, if a bit slow in places.

Last film on tv was The Holiday. Recorded over Christmas and is one of those films I can watch and watch!

What films does anyone else have that they can watch and watch?!
Lx

the labyrinth!! I could watch it al day every day lol

Last film I saw at the cinema was girl with the dragon tattoo which was mainly good, if a bit slow in places.

Last film on tv was The Holiday. Recorded over Christmas and is one of those films I can watch and watch!

Lx

I agree with the holiday, I love it so much... Never gets old!! and I love Jude Law :heartpump:

Lx

I could happily sit and watch Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz over and over again. They never get old and they're always on ITV2 - I can pretty much quote the whole films now though! :roll eyes:

Last film I saw at the cinema was Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - quite long but so true to the book, very impressive!

Adjustment bureau top class film and the lead actress WOW

Back