What was the last film you saw?

Just back from the Avengers in IMAX 3D - absolutely amazing!!! Loved it! Desperate to see it again already :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I went to see American pie which was funny. Need to go and see the avengers as everyone is raving about it

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, but the Swedish version. Am halfway through The Girl who Played with Fire. Both good, but nowhere near as good as the books

We went to see Marvel Avengers Assemble last night, it was brill, lots of action, humour & eye candy and we made sure we stayed for the credits:D

At the cinema: Captain America - need to go and see The Avengers :)
At home: The Guard - Starring Brendan Gleeson and Don Cheadle. Very good film, highly recommended!

The Puppet Monster Massacre - got it for Oh really as he is in to really silly films but I enjoyed it as well :)

The Guard is so funny, watched a few months ago, definately one to watch, loved the old irish fella brillent :)

Last edited:
Took my youngest son to see Tin Tin on Sunday at kids club but we both hated it and left about half way through. Before that it was the Avengers movie and I died and went to heaven with all those gorgeous male forearms to look at! Thought it was a great movie, very entertaining (even if it hadn't had the forearms).

'The Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists!' is perhaps the funniest film I've ever seen! I went with my housemates to see it a few weeks ago, I think we laughed harder than the children in the audience!

Happy Holidays said:
We went to see Dark Shadows, it was good, lots of humour, a nice easy to watch film.

I can't wait for MIB 3, that's going to be brill:D

Ooooh I want to go see dark shadows!! Johnny Depp is beautiful :)

Back