What was the last film you saw?

Went to watch Rock of Ages. It was awesome!

Dvd: Just finished watching 'land of the lost' with will ferrel... It's so weird and funny!

Cinema: Prometheus

I watch way too many films and go the the cinema way to often (although sometimes its part of my job! Aces!)

Watched Rock of Ages at the cinema this week. Quite entertaining, no real story though. Just a 2 hour episode of Glee really!

Watched Rock of Ages at the cinema this week. Quite entertaining, no real story though. Just a 2 hour episode of Glee really!

Thats probably why I loved it... also I love 80's rock!

Singing along to Mamma mia now, while writing an application and browsing on her. Multi tasking!!

Straw Dogs, the new version, it was pretty disturbing and uncomfortable to watch all the way through, not just the obvious scenes. Hubby has never seen either and wasn't too impressed. Especially by Skargards abs on show hehe. Friday night we'll watch The Fighter, I've heard great things about it.

I watched a film called In the wild. It's a very good film, about a guy who went to live in the wild for 2 years without anyone knowing until it was to late! Very sad and very good and also based on a true story :)

21 Jump Street. Didn't have high hopes for it as I'm not a Jonah Hill fan, but Channing Tatum had me in tears laughing

I really really want to go and see Madagascar hopefully i can persuade Hubby

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Weekend, pretty good if I say so myself :) Going to watch a film called four now as I am shattered and just want to chill and lounge in pjs and duvet :D

Watched the iron man tonight haven't ever seen it the whole way through as it isn't really my cup of tea but i was pleasantly surprised.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

In th middle of a five part thing on true movies called holocaust its really gripping horrific but good xx

Back