What was the last film you saw?

Tangled :D

i watched the bride of chucky last night as i couldnt sleep lol

Amazing Spider-man. Didn't expect much, but was probably better than the Toby Maguire movies which I really enjoyed.

Plus Emma Stone > Kirsten Dunst :D

Amazing Spiderman! I loved it....next film Im going to watch is magic mike *drool*

I went to see Spiderman last night. It was awesome! So much better than the other films!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last film I saw was The Vow, found it very unrealistic.. like you'd wake up from a coma and dispute Channing Tatum being your husband!
Plan on watching Wimbledon tonight(hoping fiction comes reality)
Oh and I bought the Glee Concert dvd earlier so that too if I get time

Jodie-D said:
Last film I saw was The Vow, found it very unrealistic.. like you'd wake up from a coma and dispute Channing Tatum being your husband!

Ha ha I know I thought that too silly woman!

Happy Holidays said:
Oh I've heard mixed reports about Spiderman, maybe we'll go on cheap Tuesday:D

I've heard mixed reviews too but I really enjoyed it.

I watched 'Get The Gringo' Starring Mel Gibson. Wow what a film and after all the tripe about him and his personal life this film proved how much of a great actor he still is, i really enjoyed it. If anyone gets the chance and likes a good action film this won't disapoint.

Last film I saw in the cinema was Snow White and The Huntsman!

Last one I watched at home was Office Space I think!

Both brilliant!

I went to see Men In Black 3 the other week, usually I get bored half way through a film but it was quite good, considering I didn't even want to really see it in the first place :)

Back