What was the last film you saw?

Watched seeking a friend for the end of the world and couldn't stop laughing. I love a really good film. Keira knightly played a good part

Oh I've been look forward to that movie Yvonne! Will def watch it soon!

Went to see American Pie The Reunion, pretty funny :)

The Dark Night Rises. Really enjoyed it, probably more so than The Dark Night. Heath was awesome in Dark Night, and as much as I love Tom Hardy when you're wearing a mask throughout the whole film you never really get a chance to display your acting chops - but preferred the overall story of Dark Night Rises.

Fans of the series won't be disappointed.

I watched Bridesmaids, thought it might be a bit cakey but it was excellent, well worth a watch and really funny x

Underworld awakening last night it was fab watching the woman in black tonight had a spending spree on dvd's lol

Saw Batman in the cinema on Wednesday... Phenomenal!

But I watched the movie Warrior, last night... It was amazing!!!! Just brilliant!!!

I watched the change up on sky movies last night ...and i laughed alot it is a really funny film :D

Saw Batman in the cinema on Wednesday... Phenomenal!

But I watched the movie Warrior, last night... It was amazing!!!! Just brilliant!!!

I shed man tears watching Warrior

Ted last night amazing!

Watched we bought a zoo last night I really enjoyed it

My Sisters Keeper.

Ted was just so HILARIOUS!!!!! Great movie!!!

We Bought A Zoo was amazing..... Really heartfelt!

I can't even begin to think about My Sister's Keeper... Watched it once and nearly became dehydrated from crying... Will never watch it again!!! LOL

I watched Death Becomes Her, last Friday night.... Haven't see it in YEARS.... It's still as great as it used to be!

Back