What was the last film you saw?

We Need to Talk about Kevin - I read the book ages and ages ago and have been desperate to see the film since. Really really enjoyed it and so did my housemate who hasn't read the book. I would seriously recommend it to anybody.

JustBecky said:
We Need to Talk about Kevin - I read the book ages and ages ago and have been desperate to see the film since. Really really enjoyed it and so did my housemate who hasn't read the book. I would seriously recommend it to anybody.

What's it about? Not heard of it before. Is the book better than the film? I've found that with alot of books that have been turned into movies x

This is 40 - great film, very funny!

Bridesmaids! I havent been to the cinema in a long time! Are there any good films out at tge mo?

Me 2 November, I saw it last night :p

I saw Iron Man 3 on friday. Amaazing. Might even be my favourite of the three. I didn't think I would ever say that but Shane Black is what Iron Man needed to reach a whole new level of awesome.

I saw Iron Man 3 on friday. Amaazing. Might even be my favourite of the three. I didn't think I would ever say that but Shane Black is what Iron Man needed to reach a whole new level of awesome.

I'm hoping to see Ironman on Tuesday & can't wait, already I've heard so many good reports.

watched Last Stand........Arnie movie with the usual testosterone filled shooting scenes and alot of big bangs, typical Arnie flick tbh

would give it 3 out of 5

Star Trek into Darkness! Absolutely brilliant :)

The Woman
MV5BMTU0OTU5MjI5Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTM4OTc1Ng@@._V1_SY317_CR4,0,214,317_.jpg

Very strange film, woman not civilized, captured and kept in basement to 'train'

Had a movie marathon yesterday, so technically Hansel & Gretal - witch hunters was the last i watched, but also watched Warm Bodies & Beautiful Creatures! :) Was a good movie marathon lol x

Back