What was the last film you saw?

It was good! although not as good as I thought it would be after everyone raved on about it. Little disappointed if I'm honest but still good x

Hotel transilvania ( not sure on the spelling) watched it with my daughter she loved it :)

Had some me time and watched of human bondage for a bout the 50th time Bette Davis is a brilliant b£@EUR* in it :D

Been to the cinema lots recently.....

The Conjuring-Super scary! First horror movie that I've been 'scared' of in ages.
The Heat-Melissa McCarthy and Sandra Bullock are a brilliant team. Absolutely hilarious!
Blackfish-A documentary about Seaworld...made me really rethink the whole whales in captivity thing.
Grown Ups 2-Parts were funny but it was nowhere near as good as the first.

Saved the best for last...
Now you see me, an AMAZING film. I'd recommend if you didn't see it in the cinema to buy it when it's released. Fantastic. Can't wait for the sequel.

That's interesting about The Conjuring, a friend of mine said all the scary bits were in the preview.

What's Now You See Me about?

It's about 4 magicians (the 4 horsemen), who work either the club circuit or just do street magic. They all receive a 'message' from an unknown person who has recruited them to pull off 3 magic tricks on a worldwide scale. The tricks are amazing so I don't want to say what they are.

The story focuses on the horsemen carrying out these illusions whilst on the run from the FBI (as the tricks aren't necessarily the most honest).
It's absolutely fantastic. I hadn't heard of it but went on a whim with a friend and now I'm seriously looking forward to the dvd.
Now You See Me - Official Trailer (HD) - YouTube That's a link to the trailer.

Been to the cinema lots recently.....

The Conjuring-Super scary! First horror movie that I've been 'scared' of in ages.
The Heat-Melissa McCarthy and Sandra Bullock are a brilliant team. Absolutely hilarious!
Blackfish-A documentary about Seaworld...made me really rethink the whole whales in captivity thing.
Grown Ups 2-Parts were funny but it was nowhere near as good as the first.

Saved the best for last...
Now you see me, an AMAZING film. I'd recommend if you didn't see it in the cinema to buy it when it's released. Fantastic. Can't wait for the sequel.

Ooh thank you - your post reminded me I wanted to see Now you see me!! Must try to get hold of it when it comes out.

The last film I saw at the cinema was Alpha Papa - absolutely brilliant. Had seen the trailer and was a bit apprehensive as it looked a bit pants, but after reading good reviews we went to see it and I'm so glad!!

Today I've been off work sick so I watched A Fish Called Wanda and Cape Fear on Netflix. Both good but very different films!!x

I went to the cinema last night and saw Elysium, not usually my kinda film but the Mr wanted to see it! I actually really enjoyed it, quite tense at times but definitely worth a watch :)

Smurfs 2 was actually quite good.

Back