What was the last film you saw?

Grease, Annie, mamma mia & hairspray - my 7 year has developed a love of musicals <3 not complaining though I love em too :D

Detention of the Dead, it was attempting to be a zombie / breakfast club kinda movie and on a shoe string budget, it had potential but was an epic fail, switched off after about 20 mins....:thumbdown:

The lady in white - kids film from the 80's.

I remembered it as a kid and tracked it down on DVD. X

Currently 16st 12.5lbs

Sightseers .. British black (rom?!) comedy. Very funny, especially if you have a twisted sense of humour!

The Iceman.

Based on the true life story of Richard Kuklinkski, a contract killer of over 100, pretty chilling as killing really meant nothing to him, it was just a job and compartmentalized and in contrast to his role of husband, father and family man.

Cars 2! Likely been my last 15 films!!!

The Iceman.

Based on the true life story of Richard Kuklinkski, a contract killer of over 100, pretty chilling as killing really meant nothing to him, it was just a job and compartmentalized and in contrast to his role of husband, father and family man.

Oh I like the sound of that, thanks for the synopsis, I like it when people do that :D

What to expect when your expecting

The Iceman.

I watched this a couple of nights ago, a good film but a lot is missed from his biography, which is brilliant.

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

The World's End - fab film, the usual style from nick frost/simon pegg :D

Three this weekend:

In their skin, very average copy cat thriller (think funny games or the strangers... But not as good)

Side effects, started slowly but ended up pretty good, about ssri side effects, interesting concept murder mystery/thriller! ;-)

Olympus has fallen, again slow start, crap cgi, typical cheesy American action political thriller, one man saves the day. If you suspend reality it's ok, but over long

Last edited:
'A Simple Plan' is on at the moment. It's such a tragic story :sigh:

Back