What was the last film you saw?

The Curse of Chucky ..
For lovers of the Franchise, pretty good start, I liked it but it didn't reach it's full potential imo, but for me nothing will beat the original & ofc Bride of Chucky ... ;-)

Music was good very Suspiria inspired

The Purge ...hmm interesting idea if you suspend reality, good execution(!) Quite liked it...

Last edited:
World War Z ...Brad and zombies, gotta love it. He looks fantastic, shallow much, sorry! Started really well, got a bit silly later on and not a fan of too much cgi, zombies on the walking dead are hard to beat, the storyline was a bit weak but still pretty enjoyable...

Last edited:
A silly romance called Cupid feel good

Halloween, the original 1978 version. Yep, I know I'm a couple of days too early, but who cares :D

Halloween, the original 1978 version. Yep, I know I'm a couple of days too early, but who cares :D

One of the best films ever and a must this time of year :D

I am going to see Nightmare on Elm Street at the cinema Thursday, the original is on for one night only!! Can't wait :thumbup:

Oh wow! I wish they were showing it in this area! That would be pretty darn amazing! :D Hope you have fun!

I know, I was so excited when I saw!! Do you have a Cineworld near you? That's who are showing it.

I saw Jaws last year at the cinema for the first time and it was amazing on the big screen. So can't wait to see Freddy in all his glory :D

*Gasp* I have a Cineworld about 20 minutes away... and they're playing it! :D Woohoo!! Thanks for the heads up Igg!

Yay!!! That's awesome!!! Enjoy :thumbup::D:D:D

After Earth... Pretty good. But not as good as it's made out to be!

Just back from Nightmare on Elm St, the original, at the cinema, yay. Brilliant. Nancy's mum cracks me up, a total lush with a fag and bottle of gin at her side in nearly every scene...its funny how it seemed more socially acceptable then!?! She even sparks one up in the doctors office! How times have changed.

Tower Block - enjoyed this sniper film, good British flick.. perfect Sunday afternoon film!

Last edited:
Watched Stonehenge Apocalypse last night. Soooo rubbish but it's got the beautiful Misha Collins in ;)

Back