What was the last film you saw?

I went to the cinema last night to see The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.

I wasn't overly impressed. It was alright, but considering there's been about 6 hours worth of film between the first and second part, not a great deal has really happened. I think I preferred the first part.

It is beyond me why they ever decided to make three films from such a short book, there's just no need. I guess it's all about making money!

Very true

The hunger games: catching fire - loved it! Not quite as good as the books though in my opinion

The Ugly Truth - a nice easy watch when you're curled up in bed with a cold :)

Such a funny film!

Last thing I watched was Ted, I've never been that fussed for seeing it (not a family/seth mcfarlane fan) but my love of Mark Whalberg won me over. I just sat repeating half the things he said in his brooklyn accent ^_^

storage 24 not really sure about it though alien type one a bit jumpy in places. :)

Just been to the cinema to see The Wolf Of Wall Street which was excellent. It's long but you don't notice the time going by.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just been to the cinema to see The Wolf Of Wall Street which was excellent. It's long but you don't notice the time going by. Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

I watched that a couple of days ago! Fantastic film. Leo & Jonah are brilliant actors! It must've been good cos usually I fall asleep.

Scary Movie 5, I love the Scary Movies but I never got to see this one when it was in the cinema. It was rated a 1 star in the TV mag but I tried it anyway and thought it was brilliant! Not as funny as the others but deserved more than a 1 star at least! x

Were the Miller's... Okay film. Was expecting more but never mind

Back