What was your first week loss

I will let you know on Monday-eeeeeeep!!!
Kelly.x

The first week's loss can often be very dramatic. I lost 12 pounds my first week!

Some say that is mostly water. It's not safe to continue losing at that rate, but it's also not really possible... so I wouldn't worry about it.

Just enjoy whatever it is and focus on the long-term.

You will eventually claim your dream body!

-Kristi

I always say that it doesn't matter how much your lose in the first week but how much you've lost by the last week! By then you won't give two figs about the first week. It is mostly water so how much you lose can depend on the water you were retaining to start with. There are a few people who have posted here that started at around the same weight as me but lost a lot more in week 1 ( I was 3lb). It doesn't mean they were doing the plan better than I was just that they lost more water. So it's best not to get too hung up on the numbers.

I always say that it doesn't matter how much your lose in the first week but how much you've lost by the last week! By then you won't give two figs about the first week. It is mostly water so how much you lose can depend on the water you were retaining to start with. There are a few people who have posted here that started at around the same weight as me but lost a lot more in week 1 ( I was 3lb). It doesn't mean they were doing the plan better than I was just that they lost more water. So it's best not to get too hung up on the numbers.

Tried to rep you but have to spread the love. Well said!!!

I lost 5lb in my first week which was a great boost to carry on. I am now 12 weeks in and am still determined I will reach my goal! I have a long way to go, over 6 stone to lose still but am hoping to achieve that in a year :)

Well done everyone! I lost a pound and a half on my first week :mad: but I didn't let it put me off - it's true that we all loss at different rates - I met a guy who lost 18lbs on his first week (that MUST be a record?)

"It's not how you start, it's how you finish" - That's a quote I'm trying to go by, and there'll be a lot of pounds off my bod by the time I get to target, so that'll do for me!

Best o'luck'n'stuff to you everyone else out there trying to get rid those dratted pounds! LOL

my first weeks loss was 6.5lbs and i had already lost a stone by myself before going to class.

Thanks guys for your replys

I am hoping for at least 6lbs this week but i won't be disheartened if it's less as i have just come off a Vlcd diet.I am so happy back on the slimming world plan it's the best plan in the world.

I really wish you all the best for your slimmer futures.Nothing tastes as good as being slim.

x x x Sam x x x

Hi I have done slimming world several times (repeat SWer me) and on one start I lost 1lb in the first week but this time I lost 5.5lbs please don't be disappointed if you don't lose the 6lbs on your first week as you can see it varies wildly from person to person (and at least in my case from start to start)

Best wishes

Liz

i stayed the same this time round on my first week and was gutted but was due star week and as id done sw before i knew it worked so i stuck with it

mine was 5 and 1/2lb xx

Back