What was your start weight and how much did you lose in 100 days??

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by dabihp, 5 September 2007 Social URL.

1. dabihp

dabihp Full Member

Please share! I am very curious!!

(its almost 100 days till Xmas!!)
    Last edited by a moderator: 5 September 2007
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pbfhpunk

pbfhpunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie counting and exercise
    My start weight was 16stone 9lbs I lost 44 pounds in total I'm now in the 12s which is amazing!!

4. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!
    From memory I did exactly 100 pounds in 100 days !

5. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

I did 100 days with LL and managed to loose 3st 3lbs...felt great....put some back on though now doing CD to lose it and some..
  6. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

I did 80 days and lost 68lbs x
  7. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    I started at 18st 2 and lost 4st 10 (or 66lbs) in 98 days
  8. joh117

joh117 Full Member

I started at 15st 2 and lost approx 4st 7 in 100 days. I was on holiday for my 100 days so got weighed at about 114 days I think.
  9. Heaven can wait

Heaven can wait Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    Lighter Life Total
    Hi , I lost 4 stone 4lbs in the 100 days. Now with CD and have lost a further 20lbs.
  10. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

I lost 4.5 stone in the 100 days - I started my own next 100 days just over 2 weeks ago and I'm hoping to lose 4 stone before Christmas.
    DQ likes this.
  11. Yorkiegirl

Yorkiegirl is happy being Yorkiegirl

I also lost 4.5 stone in the 100 days
  12. Tiger Girl

Tiger Girl Full Member

I lost exactly 5st in my 100 days. Today is day 199 and have only managed a total of 1st 7lb in 99 days!! Although, that's down to the last 8/9 weeks of coming in and out of abstinence.
    Plan to lose another stone and a half :)
  13. Lottyfern

Lottyfern Full Member

Lighterlife now CD
    Hi I lost 5st now in management:)
  14. back on track

back on track Full Member

My start weight as 16st 5lbs and my 100 days ends tomorrow and at weigh in last tuesday I had lost 46lbs.

Because I started the packs before the classes started my foundation group doesn't finish until 25/9 so will carry on in foundation until then.
  15. Mrs Lard

Mrs Lard Silver Member

I lost 3stone 2lbs in Foundation, left Development early at 4stone10 and am now in Route to Management but have gone back on packs to finish the job for a 5 stone weight loss.

My start weight was 14stone8lbs.

Good luck!

Mrs Lxxx
  16. Goombagirl

Goombagirl Full Member

I started at 13.3 and was 9.4 at 98 days and 8.12 at 105 days so I lost between 55 and 61 pounds at 100 days - call it 4 stone. I went straight into management and stayed the same during the 12 weeks but am about 4 lbs heavier now which suits me fine.

Good luck with LL - you'll be transformed by Christmas!
  17. DramaQueen

DramaQueen Full Member

You are all amazing. Well done. Can't wait to be able to say "yes, I lost 4 stone in 100 days" just awe inspiring.
  18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. dabihp

dabihp Full Member

wow wd o everyone and ty for your replies!

(am only on day 3!)
  20. Frejja

Frejja Silver Member

Hi all

Well done everyone. Today is my 100th day on LL/CD and I've lost 4stone 5lbs. Good luck to all of you still on the journey. I haven't finished either....lol
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.