What was your start weight and how much did you lose in 100 days??

From memory I did exactly 100 pounds in 100 days !

Mike

I did 100 days with LL and managed to loose 3st 3lbs...felt great....put some back on though now doing CD to lose it and some..

I did 80 days and lost 68lbs x

I started at 18st 2 and lost 4st 10 (or 66lbs) in 98 days

I lost 4.5 stone in the 100 days - I started my own next 100 days just over 2 weeks ago and I'm hoping to lose 4 stone before Christmas.

Reactions: DQ
I lost exactly 5st in my 100 days. Today is day 199 and have only managed a total of 1st 7lb in 99 days!! Although, that's down to the last 8/9 weeks of coming in and out of abstinence.
Plan to lose another stone and a half :)

My start weight as 16st 5lbs and my 100 days ends tomorrow and at weigh in last tuesday I had lost 46lbs.

Because I started the packs before the classes started my foundation group doesn't finish until 25/9 so will carry on in foundation until then.

Hi

I lost 3stone 2lbs in Foundation, left Development early at 4stone10 and am now in Route to Management but have gone back on packs to finish the job for a 5 stone weight loss.

My start weight was 14stone8lbs.

Good luck!

Mrs Lxxx

I started at 13.3 and was 9.4 at 98 days and 8.12 at 105 days so I lost between 55 and 61 pounds at 100 days - call it 4 stone. I went straight into management and stayed the same during the 12 weeks but am about 4 lbs heavier now which suits me fine.

Good luck with LL - you'll be transformed by Christmas!

Hi all

Well done everyone. Today is my 100th day on LL/CD and I've lost 4stone 5lbs. Good luck to all of you still on the journey. I haven't finished either....lol

Back