What was your week 1 loss?

Way back in May last year my first week's loss was 7lbs - I have not had such a big loss since though.....but it was a big boost to my dieting.

when i first started last may i lost 6lb in my first week, when i restarted on 03.01.10 after gaining a stone between november/ december i lost 8 lb i was really chuffed and lost 2lb last week.

Mine was 7lbs!! I had my 1st weigh in today and was shocked!!! :) Im not going to group as i can afford it, so i thought my loss would suffer a bit! This was more than when i 1st joined last year!!

I does differ for different people as for some they'll have a big 1st loss then smaller amounts after and vice versa.

Good luck!!! Let us know how you get on!

xx

3lb but it's not how much you lose in your first week that's important, it's how much you've lost by your last! And you don't necessarily have your biggest loss in week 1 - I actually lost more (4lb) the week I got to target.

Got my first weigh in on Wednesday.....don't care what I loose just so long as it goes down!

5.5lbs!

I lost 5lbs in week one, I did finish off some non sw friendly food that was lurking in the cupboards - so prob followed plan 80%.

Am looking forward to my 2nd weigh in tomorrow. Good luck for your 1st weigh in.

I started eating to SW guidelines before I joined group. My first official WI for group is tomorrow, but according to home scales since NY day I've lost 7.5lbs which was 4 in week 1 and 3.5 in week 2! Will let you know how official WI goes

Back