What were you eating on a daily basis before lipotrim?

aaaheemm...

ok here goes..

Weekdays:-

Breakfast - Often what i brought in for lunch that day..
First break - 2 slices of wheaton bread covered in real butter
Lunch - McDonalds, Subway, Chippy, Kfc or a Baguette with chicken tikka and cheese...

Maybe nibble a chocolate bar at this point...

Last break - crisps maybe...

Go home.. Dinner - What ever my mum cooked, Usually something that was frozen and convinient.. with mash and beans or something..

Then after an hour or so, Some more crisps or cheese on crackers...

OR

I would go out with friends and end up at Mcdonals or some other drive through.. usually get two double cheeseburgers and maybe a mcflurry...

Weekends Would be less food, during the day.. but ALOT of alcohol.. and then food after the night club.. Like a kebab with masala sauce and cheese or Pizza with pepperoni with extra cheese...

Lol!!

Good Thread! :clap:

I used to eat a lot! Not out of hunger I don't think, looking back?

A typical type day would have been

Breakfast : 2 penguins, cup of creamy coffee, cheese and/or bacon on toast and a yoghurt

Dinner : Either Mc Donalds Large Meal, maybe a burger too. Cherry Coke, 2 penguins or chocolate bar or 2 cakes from the supermarket (why not just one??)

Tea : Chinese takeaway, including prawn toast and ribs, Cherry coke, yogurt

Snacks - Mini Cheddars, crisps, maybe another penguin LOL

I would have KFC,MCDonalds,Burger King at least 4 times a week :eek:

Looking back, I don't know where I put it all....oh! thats what my big belly is :D:eek:

Breakfast - often none, always a last minute annie getting up or two pieces of toast with margarine and marmite

Sweets - haribo maoms (yum..love them) during the morning

Lunch - chips and something (sandwich) when at work. At home snacky stuff like pork pies. Anything easy to prepare

On arrival home- would snack again as I'd be starving..maybe crisps or biscuits

Dinner - oven chips and processed food like chicken drummers/findus pancakes

Evening - now and again crisps, m&m's

Sooo unhealthy when you put it in writing. This is a very good thread. I didn't realise what a load of rubbish I was actually eating every day. Not alot of nutritional value in anything there! Only positive thing is that we always only have wholemeal bread.

Alex

I forgot to add to mine that I was also having like 6 bottles of fizzy drinks too!

Well

On a weekday or weekend morning, I would have a bowl of cereal, if no cereal, juice, if no juice, milk if no milk then I would skip breakfast.

For lunch on a weekday, I was too embarrassed to eat at school in year 10 and 11 so I skipped lunch. I would have another bowl of cereal when I came back from school and get my hands on any buscuits or chocolates, because not eating for over 4 hours, I always got so hungry. If it was a weekend I would most likely make myself a sandwich of whatever there was in the fridge, if not then I would have toast or 4 large slices of bread and butter. Most of the time I would have a bowl of cereal again or a bowl of whatever left over food I had from the night before.

Dinner:On a weekday, because I starved myself during the day, I would eat my dinner but have seconds. If there were any ice cream or chocolate, I'd eat that afterwards.

Foods that I used to eat in between meals were buscuits, chocolates and lots and lots of fruit if there were any.

I would usually have a chinese take-away once a week. Not every week.

Last edited:
Wow, looking through everyones posts, takeaways play a huge part! Since I moved up here its been so easy to just call up an have them delivered (they don't do with much in Cornwall!) and one huge thing I notice between me and my ''Mr I stop eating when im full OH'' Is that he will ask for a burger and chips when I go to order. But me? Nope....burger/chips/onion rings/garlic mayonaise/red coke.

Same with chinese, he would order a basic meal I would add on prawn toasts, noodles, extra chips (just in case) etc etc

Its sooooo wrong isnt it? My god no wonder I weight so much!

We all do it... and then I finish whats on my plate.. And then nibble at the left overs each time i go into the kitchen for a smoke!!

ITS BAD!!!

LOL!! its so bad aint it. I hate waste aswell. So rather than throw it i would pick and if i couldnt eat it the same night it would be put away till the next day where id probably have it for breakfast. (eeek)

At work,
Breakfast - Porridge
Mid Morning - crisps, chocolate bar.
Lunch - 2 slices of bread, ham, salad, etc. Packet of crisps, chocolate biscuit. Yogurt.

At home
Breakfast, Porridge and 2 slices of toast with butter, sometimes some sliced cheese in it, or bacon sandwich.
Lunch, Ham and cheese sandwich, Crisps, Biscuits, Yogurt.
Dinner, Home made curry and rice, or lasagne and chips, Beef casserole, all meat dishes.
Shortly after dinner watching tv, crisps, biscuits, crackers and cheese.
Alcohol, about a 1/3 of a bottle of vodka around 3 times a week, or visits to the pub, vodka and diet coke.
Picked in the fridge most of the day, odd biscuit, cheese slices x 3-6. Pieces of meat, anything really that was opened. Lots of fruit.

Never again.

Great Thread :)

before I started LT I did Weight Watchers but the losses were tiiiiiiny. Looking at it I'm not surprised, I always stayed within points but what I ate was loaded with carbs (bread, Quavers, pasta) and washed down with TONS of diet fizzy drink. No fruit no veg if I could help it - why waste 3 points on a banana when I could have a bag of Skips and a bag of French Fries!

Before Weight Watchers I was in the Newlywed trap :D Takeaways, Bar meals, no time for shopping so shop bought sarnies for lunch every day.

No the wonder i ended up so big...and skint! :sigh:

Zx

i was the same when i did weightwatchers. It was stupid - a banana was the same points as a WW choc bar. I do love bananas but i love chocolate more! So the choccy always won! It doesn't teach you healthy eating - though their stupid books claim too. Its more of an exercise in portion control.

I found SW more effective - I actually stopped eating choc bars for about 2 months on that diet :D

Back